Ease into Chinese is a short course of 12 chapters for adult beginners who want to learn basic spoken Chinese for business, travel and everyday life in China.
Readers can work through the book on their own or use it with a teacher in a classroom situation.
The course designed is clear and simple with detailed explanations. New words are minimal and the cartoons make it fun to read.
Other features include the use of a pronunciation guide throughout the book, characters so Chinese people can follow along, exercises with answers, optional writing practice and free audio files available for downloading.
- Chapter 1 Hello(第9頁)
- Chapter 2 I like(第35頁)
- Chapter 3 Numbers(第61頁)
- Chapter 4 Shopping(第85頁)
- Chapter 5 Travel(第107頁)
- Chapter 6 Food(第139頁)
- Chapter 7 Learning Chinese(第169頁)
- Chapter 8 Time(第195頁)
- Chapter 9 Hotels(第225頁)
- Chapter 10 Work(第251頁)
- Chapter 11 Family(第277頁)
- Chapter 12 Daily life(第303頁)
- Appendix 1 Pronunciation guide(第335頁)
- Appendix 2 Answers to the exercises(第340頁)
- Appendix 3 Character index(第355頁)
- Appendix 4 Vocabulary index(第358頁)