本書有DRM加密保護,需使用HyRead閱讀軟體開啟
  • Hi!How are you你一定要會的基本問候語 [有聲書]
  • 點閱:782
  • 作者: 張瑜凌編著
  • 出版社:雅典文化
  • 出版年:2013[民102]
  • 集叢名:全民學英文系列:33
  • ISBN:978-986-6282-94-2 ; 986-6282-94-5
  • 格式:PDF
租期14天 今日租書可閱讀至2019-12-28

【英文保證班.用英文建立人脈】
 
史上超強的英文問候語,
讓你學習如何用英文思考。
 

英文就和中文一樣簡單,
掌握基本語句,
用最自然的態度、最實用的語句、最道地的問候語,
和外國人溝通、和世界接軌。
 
What the hell…
搞什麼啊?
 
How are you doing?
你好嗎?
 
深入分析
逢人就打招呼,就像說「你好」一樣簡單:” How are you doing?”熟或不熟都適用。
 
應用會話
A:How are you doing?
你好嗎?
B:Good. How about you?
很好。你呢?
 
A:How are you doing, pal?
兄弟,你好嗎?
B: I’ve got a cold.
我感冒了!


  • Hi 嗨!(第26頁)
  • Hello. 你好!(第27頁)
  • Hi, there. 嗨,你好!(第28頁)
  • Hey. 嘿!(第29頁)
  • Hello, guys. 哈囉,各位好!(第30頁)
  • How are you? 你好嗎?(第31頁)
  • How are you doing? 你好嗎?(第32頁)
  • How is your father? 你父親好嗎?(第33頁)
  • How is Mr. White? 懷特先生好嗎?(第34頁)
  • How is your family? 你的家人好嗎?(第35頁)
  • How do you do? 你好嗎?(第36頁)
  • How are you this morning? 今早好嗎?(第37頁)
  • How are you today? 你今天怎麼樣?(第38頁)
  • How are things going with you? 你現在好嗎?(第39頁)
  • How are things? 事情都順利吧?(第40頁)
  • How did it go? 事情順利吧?(第41頁)
  • How have you been? 近來好嗎?(第42頁)
  • How's it been going? 近來如何?(第43頁)
  • What's new? 近來好嗎?(第44頁)
  • How was your day at work? 今天工作順利嗎?(第45頁)
  • What happened? 發生什麼事了?(第46頁)
  • What's the matter? 有問題嗎?(第47頁)
  • What's the matter with you? 你發生什麼事了?(第48頁)
  • What's the problem? 有什麼問題嗎?(第49頁)
  • What's your problem? 你腦袋有問題嗎?(第50頁)
  • What's the trouble? 怎麼了?(第51頁)
  • Is there something wrong? 有什麼問題嗎?(第52頁)
  • Is that a problem? 有困難嗎?(第53頁)
  • What's up? 有事嗎?(第54頁)
  • Yes? 怎麼啦?(第55頁)
  • I'm doing great. 我過得不錯。(第56頁)
  • I'm OK. 我很好!(第57頁)
  • Where are you off to? 你要去哪裡?(第58頁)
  • So? 所以呢?(第59頁)
  • Same as always. 老樣子!(第60頁)
  • Not as good as usual. 不像平常那麼好!(第61頁)
  • Not so good. 沒有那麼好!(第62頁)
  • Not as good as I thought. 沒有像我想像中的這麼好!(第63頁)
  • Nothing special. 沒什麼特別的事!(第64頁)
  • So far so good. 都還過得去!(第65頁)
  • So-so. 馬馬虎虎啦!(第66頁)
  • Not too bad. 不差!(第67頁)
  • Nothing is happening. 沒事啊!(第68頁)
  • That's about it. 事情大概就是這樣!(第69頁)
  • Did you hear about what happened? 你有聽說發生什麼事了嗎?(第70頁)
  • I heard about what happened. 我聽說發生的事了!(第71頁)
  • Good luck. 祝你好運!(第72頁)
  • Good-bye! 再見!(第73頁)
  • See you next time. 下次見。(第74頁)
  • See you in a few minutes. 等會見!(第75頁)
  • I'd like to introduce Bob. 我來介紹一下鮑伯。(第76頁)
  • Bob, let me introduce Mr. Jones. 鮑伯,我來介紹一下瓊斯先生。(第77頁)
  • I'd like you to meet Bob. 我想讓你來見一下鮑伯。(第78頁)
  • Come to see my friend. 來認識一下我的朋友!(第79頁)
  • This is Chris. 這位是克里斯。(第80頁)
  • I'm pleased to meet you. 我很高興認識你。(第81頁)
  • Nice to meet you. 很高興能認識你。(第82頁)
  • I've heard a lot about you. 久仰大名!(第83頁)
  • Are you familiar with David? 你和大衛熟嗎?(第84頁)
  • I don't think you've met Peggy. 我想你沒見過佩姬吧!(第85頁)
  • Have we ever met before? 我們以前見過面嗎?(第86頁)
  • My name is Bob. 我的名字叫鮑伯。(第87頁)
  • Come on in and sit down, please. 請進來坐吧!(第88頁)
  • Coffee? 要喝咖啡嗎?(第89頁)
  • Do you live around here? 你住在附近嗎?(第90頁)
  • Are you OK? 你還好吧?(第91頁)
  • How are you feeling now? 你現在感覺如何?(第92頁)
  • I have a cold. 我感冒了!(第93頁)
  • I've got a fever. 我發燒了!(第94頁)
  • I've got a headache. 我的頭好痛!(第95頁)
  • I ache all over. 我渾身都在痛!(第96頁)
  • I can't eat. 我無法進食!(第97頁)
  • I can't stop coughing. 我不停地咳嗽。(第98頁)
  • I'm staying home from work. 我正休假在家。(第99頁)
  • It's a bad cold. 是重感冒。(第100頁)
  • You should listen to the doctor. 你應該要聽醫生的話!(第101頁)
  • You'd better stay in bed. 你最好是躺在床上休息。(第102頁)
  • You should get some more rest. 你要多多休息!(第103頁)
  • Did you take medicine? 你有吃藥了嗎?(第104頁)
  • I lost somewhere in the house. 我把它弄丟在房子裡的某個地方了!(第105頁)
  • What a surprise! 好訝異呀!(第106頁)
  • What a coincidence! 多巧啊!(第107頁)
  • Good to see you again. 真高興又見到你!(第108頁)
  • I haven't seen you for ages. 真是好久不見了。(第109頁)
  • It's been a long time. 好久不見了!(第110頁)
  • That seems like such a long time. 好像好久喔!(第111頁)
  • You look great. 你看起來氣色不錯耶!(第112頁)
  • You look upset. 你看起來很沮喪喔!(第113頁)
  • You look tired. 你看起來累了!(第114頁)
  • You look familiar. 你看起來很眼熟!(第115頁)
  • You look worried about something. 你看起來好像在擔心什麼事。(第116頁)
  • Do I know you? 我們認識嗎?(第117頁)
  • We've known each other for a long time. 我們認識很久了!(第118頁)
  • Here's my bus. 我等的公車來了!(第119頁)
  • It's not good for your health. 那對你的健康不好!(第120頁)
  • I have to go. 我要走了。(第121頁)
  • Have you ever been to Paris? 你有去過巴黎嗎?(第122頁)
  • Yes, please. 好的,謝謝!(第123頁)
  • I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這件事我很遺憾。(第124頁)
  • That's too bad! 真糟糕!(第125頁)
  • How unfortunate! 真不幸啊!(第126頁)
  • How awful! 真是太可怕了!(第127頁)
  • That's a pity. 真可惜!(第128頁)
  • What bad luck! 運氣真是差呀!(第129頁)
  • I hope it's nothing serious. 希望情況不會太嚴重。(第130頁)
  • Sorry for that. 我為那件事感到抱歉啦!(第131頁)
  • Good to hear that. 很高興聽見這件事。(第132頁)
  • Thank you. 謝謝你。(第133頁)
  • Thank you anyway. 總之,還是很謝謝你!(第134頁)
  • No, thanks. 不用,謝謝!(第135頁)
  • Thank you for your concern. 謝謝你的關心。(第136頁)
  • Thanks again for everything. 這一切真的要很感謝你!(第137頁)
  • Thank you for all you did. 感謝你所做的一切!(第138頁)
  • It's really nice of you. 你真是太好了。(第139頁)
  • I appreciate that. 我很感激!(第140頁)
  • You're welcome. 不必客氣!(第141頁)
  • Don't mention it. 不必客氣!(第142頁)
  • You have us. 你有我們(陪你)啊!(第143頁)
  • I'll be here with you. 我會陪你度過一切!(第144頁)
  • It's good to have you here. 有你在真好!(第145頁)
  • Let me know if there's anything I can do. 如果我能做點什麼,請告訴我。(第146頁)
  • You are really thoughtful. 你真是太周到了。(第147頁)
  • Do you need anything? 你有需要什麼東西嗎?(第148頁)
  • Where have you been? 你都去哪啦?(第149頁)
  • I guess. 我猜測的!(第150頁)
  • Let me have a look. 我看一下。(第151頁)
  • It hurts. 會很痛!(第152頁)
  • How long have you had it? 這樣的狀況有多久了?(第153頁)
  • Is that so serious? 有這麼嚴重?(第154頁)
  • I really need to take a break. 我真的需要休息一下!(第155頁)
  • Would you like a cup of coffee? 要不要喝一杯咖啡?(第156頁)
  • Would you like something to drink? 要不要來點飲料?(第157頁)
  • I'm on a diet. 我在節食中!(第158頁)
  • What did you have for dinner? 你們晚餐吃了什麼?(第159頁)
  • Here you are. 來,給你!(第160頁)
  • Are you serious? 你是認真的嗎?(第161頁)
  • I'm serious. 我是認真的!(第162頁)
  • You can't be serious! 你不是認真的吧?(第163頁)
  • Are you sure? 你確定嗎?(第164頁)
  • I'm not sure. 我不確定。(第165頁)
  • No kidding. 不是開玩笑的吧!(第166頁)
  • I'm kidding. 我是開玩笑的!(第167頁)
  • You must be kidding. 你是在開玩笑的吧!(第168頁)
  • You asked for it. 是你自己找罪受!(第169頁)
  • You really think so? 你真的這麼認為?(第170頁)
  • I see. 我了解了!(第171頁)
  • I got you. 我懂你的意思。(第172頁)
  • I don't get it. 我不懂!(第173頁)
  • I didn't catch you. 我沒有聽懂你的意思!(第174頁)
  • I'm confused. 我被搞得糊里糊塗的!(第175頁)
  • You're confusing me! 你把我搞得糊里糊塗的。(第176頁)
  • I'm proud of you. 我為你感到驕傲。(第177頁)
  • You must be proud of yourself. 你一定為自己感到驕傲。(第178頁)
  • You really make me proud. 你真的讓我感到驕傲。(第179頁)
  • I'm tired of it. 我對它感到很厭煩了。(第180頁)
  • I'm sick of it. 噁心死了!(第181頁)
  • This is too much! 真是太過份了!(第182頁)
  • I hate this. 我恨死這一切了。(第183頁)
  • Be quiet. 安靜!(第184頁)
  • Did I bother you? 我有打擾到你嗎?(第185頁)
  • I'm sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打擾你。(第186頁)
  • Don't bother me. 不要來打擾我!(第187頁)
  • Please don't bother. 不必麻煩你了。(第188頁)
  • It really bothers me. 這讓我很困擾!(第189頁)
  • It's not necessary. 沒有必要啦!(第190頁)
  • Can you manage it by yourself? 你可以自己處理嗎?(第191頁)
  • I can handle this by myself. 我可以自己處理。(第192頁)
  • Oh, boy! 天啊!(第193頁)
  • There you go again! 你又來了!(第194頁)
  • Keep in touch. 要保持聯絡喔!(第195頁)
  • Call me sometime. 有空要打電話給我。(第196頁)
  • Calm down. 冷靜一下!(第197頁)
  • Take it easy. 放輕鬆點!(第198頁)
  • Don't worry. 不要擔心!(第199頁)
  • Don't worry about me. 不要擔心我!(第200頁)
  • I'm so worried about you. 我真的很擔心你。(第201頁)
  • Cheer up. 高興點!(第202頁)
  • What are friends for? 朋友就是要互相幫助!(第203頁)
  • You deserve it. 你應得的!(第204頁)
  • Can I get you alone? 我能不能跟你單獨相處一會兒?(第205頁)
  • Can I talk to you? 我能和您談一談嗎?(第206頁)
  • Got a minute to talk? 現在有空談一談嗎?(第207頁)
  • It won't keep you long. 不會耽誤你太久。(第208頁)
  • Let's change the subject. 我們換個話題吧!(第209頁)
  • I don't want to talk about it. 我不想討論這件事。(第210頁)
  • Let's talk about it later. 晚一點再聊吧!(第211頁)
  • Congratulations! 恭喜!(第212頁)
  • Could you give me a hand? 你能幫我一個忙嗎?(第213頁)
  • I need your help. 我需要你的協助。(第214頁)
  • Can you help me with this? 可以幫我這個忙嗎?(第215頁)
  • May I help you? 需要我效勞嗎?(第216頁)
  • I'll see what I can do. 我來看看我能幫什麼忙!(第217頁)
  • What makes you think so? 你為什麼會這麼認為?(第218頁)
  • Did I make myself clear? 我說的夠清楚了嗎?(第219頁)
  • Is that clear? 夠清楚嗎?(第220頁)
  • Do you hear me? 聽懂我的意思了嗎?(第221頁)
  • Don't make fun of me. 不要嘲笑我!(第222頁)
  • You teased me. 你在嘲笑我。(第223頁)
  • What are you laughing at? 你在笑什麼?(第224頁)
  • Never mind. 算了!(第225頁)
  • Don't even think about it. 想都別想!(第226頁)
  • That's all right. 沒關係!(第227頁)
  • No problem. 好,沒問題!(第228頁)
  • Don't take it so hard. 看開一點!(第229頁)
  • Let it be. 就讓它過去吧!(第230頁)
  • Everything will be fine. 凡事都會沒問題的!(第231頁)
  • I know how you feel. 我瞭解你的感受!(第232頁)
  • Let me drive you home. 讓我載你回家。(第233頁)
  • Can you give me a lift? 可以開車送我一程嗎?(第234頁)
  • What's the rush? 趕著要去哪裡?(第235頁)
  • I'm falling in love with him. 我愛上他了!(第236頁)
  • I can't live without her. 沒有她我活不下去!(第237頁)
  • I just can't help it. 我就是情不自禁。(第238頁)
  • Give me a break. 饒了我吧!(第239頁)
  • Come on! 你少來了!(第240頁)
  • Get out! 少來了!(第241頁)
  • I don't buy it. 我不相信!(第242頁)
  • What does it mean? 那是什麼意思?(第243頁)
  • What do you mean by that? 你這是什麼意思?(第244頁)
  • It's not what I meant. 那不是我的意思。(第245頁)
  • I didn't mean to. 我不是故意的。(第246頁)
  • I don't want this. 我也不想要這樣!(第247頁)
  • Says who? 誰說的?(第248頁)
  • Hurry up! 快一點!(第249頁)
  • Cool. 真酷!(第250頁)
  • That's really something. 那真是了不起!(第251頁)
  • We have a deal. 我們已經有共識了!(第252頁)
  • It's no big deal. 沒什麼大不了!(第253頁)
  • I'm counting on you. 萬事拜託了!(第254頁)
  • We will see. 再說吧!(第255頁)
  • It depends. 看情況再說!(第256頁)
  • It's enough. 夠了!(第257頁)
  • Stop it. 住手!(第258頁)
  • Excuse me. 借過一下。(第259頁)
  • I didn't do anything. 我什麼事也沒做。(第260頁)
  • Stay where you are. 待在原地!(第261頁)
  • Hands up! 手舉起來!(第262頁)
  • It's a good idea. 好主意!(第263頁)
  • How much is it? 這個要多少錢?(第264頁)
  • I'll take it. 我決定要買了。(第265頁)
  • It happens. 常有的事。(第266頁)
  • It's going to happen. 事情百分百確定了。(第267頁)
  • How come? 為什麼?(第268頁)
  • Why not? 為什麼不要?(第269頁)
  • I'm glad to hear that. 我很高興知道這件事。(第270頁)
  • I'm really happy for you. 我真為你感到高興。(第271頁)
  • Good for you. 對你來說是好事。(第272頁)
  • I'm not telling. 我不會說。(第273頁)
  • No comment. 不予置評!(第274頁)
  • I'm not myself today. 我今天什麼都不對勁!(第275頁)
  • I don't know. 我不知道。(第276頁)
  • I don't know for sure. 我不太清楚。(第277頁)
  • I don't know for sure at the moment. 我現在還不知道!(第278頁)
  • I know nothing about it. 我一無所知!(第279頁)
  • You're not listening to me. 你沒在聽我說!(第280頁)
  • I can't believe it. 我真不敢相信!(第281頁)
  • It's impossible. 不可能!(第282頁)
  • Is that so? 真有那麼回事嗎?(第283頁)
  • I have a question. 我有一個問題!(第284頁)
  • No shit! 不會吧!(第285頁)
  • I agree with you. 我同意你。(第286頁)
  • I couldn't agree less. 我是絕對不會同意的。(第287頁)
  • I don't have time. 我沒有空。(第288頁)
  • I'm quite busy now. 我現在很忙。(第289頁)
  • I'm afraid not. 恐怕不行喔!(第290頁)
  • I guess I will. 也許我會。(第291頁)
  • I guess so. 我想是吧!(第292頁)
  • Maybe, maybe not. 可能吧!(第293頁)
  • I have no choice. 我別無選擇。(第294頁)
  • It's up to you. 由你決定。(第295頁)
  • You decide. 由你決定!(第296頁)
  • Make up your mind. 作個決定吧!(第297頁)
  • I have decided. 我已經決定了!(第298頁)
  • I haven't decided yet. 我還沒有決定。(第299頁)
  • I hope so. 希望如此。(第300頁)
  • I warned you. 我警告過你了。(第301頁)
  • I've told you not to do it. 我告訴過你不要這麼做了!(第302頁)
  • I'll do my best. 我會盡力的!(第303頁)
  • Try again. 你再試試。(第304頁)
  • I'll try. 我會試試看。(第305頁)
  • I'll say. 的確是這樣。(第306頁)
  • In or out? 你到底要不要參加?(第307頁)
  • Count me in. 把我算進去。(第308頁)
  • I quit. 我退出。(第309頁)
  • It's getting worse. 事情越來越糟了。(第310頁)
  • It's about time. 時候到了。(第311頁)
  • Time to go. 該走了!(第312頁)
  • It's a long story. 說來話長。(第313頁)
  • It's a piece of cake. 太容易了。(第314頁)
  • No sweat. 沒問題!(第315頁)
  • It's my fault. 這都是我的錯。(第316頁)
  • I made a mistake. 我弄錯了!(第317頁)
  • It'll all work out. 事情會有辦法解決的。(第318頁)
  • So what? 那又怎樣?(第319頁)
  • I don't care at all. 我一點都不在意。(第320頁)
  • Who cares! 誰在乎啊!(第321頁)
  • Nobody cares! 沒有人會在乎!(第322頁)
  • It means nothing. 沒啥意義!(第323頁)
  • It's none of your business! 你少管閒事!(第324頁)
  • It's not the point. 這不是重點。(第325頁)
  • Anyone else? 還有其他人要嗎?(第326頁)
  • Is that all? 全部就這樣嗎?(第327頁)
  • Watch this. 看我的!(第328頁)
  • Aren't you gonna do something? 你不想點辦法嗎?(第329頁)
  • Never. 從沒有過!(第330頁)
  • I bet. 我敢打賭!(第331頁)
  • When are you leaving for L.A.? 你什麼時候要啟程去洛杉磯?(第332頁)
  • Anytime. 隨時都歡迎!(第333頁)
  • Sorry, I took so long. 抱歉,耽擱這麼久!(第334頁)
  • I'll miss you. 我會想念你的!(第335頁)
  • What for? 為什麼?(第336頁)
  • How could I forget! 我怎麼會忘了呢?(第337頁)
  • That's fine with me. 我沒意見。(第338頁)
  • Good job. 幹得好!(第339頁)
  • Not on your life. 一輩子都別想!(第340頁)
  • I'd rather you didn't. 你最好是不要!(第341頁)
  • Are you still upset? 你還在難過嗎?(第342頁)
  • Take your time. 慢慢來不要急。(第343頁)
  • Something happened. 事情不太對勁喔!(第344頁)
  • Keeping busy? 在忙嗎?(第345頁)
  • Let's get it straight. 我們坦白說吧!(第346頁)
  • Any discount? 有沒有折扣?(第347頁)
紙本書 NT$ 210
單本電子書
NT$ 147

點數租閱 20點
租期14天
今日租書可閱讀至2019-12-28
還沒安裝 HyRead 3 嗎?馬上免費安裝~
QR Code