“I believe in God, but do I have to be baptized?”
“I wish to be baptized but my parents object to it. What should I do?”
“Why can’t Christianity pay more mutual respect to other religions?”Do you often get overwhelmed by BEST's weird questions?
- Foreword- Truth can withstand the challenges
- Q1: I believe that there is a God, but I haven’t yet had a personal experience with Him, so I cannot be baptized now.
- Q2: I believe in God, but do I have to be baptized?
- Q3: I feel pretty happy with my life now. So, do I need Jesus?
- Q4: After I decide to believe in Jesus, can I still participate in family ancestral worship?
- Q5. After I believe in Jesus, will I get to see my deceased loved ones, like my family members, who were non-believers?
- Q6: I wish to be baptized but my parents object to it. What should I do?
- Q7: Why does Christianity claim that God is the one and only true God, and all the gods of other religions are false gods? Why can’t Christianity pay more mutual respect to other religions in this regard?
- Q8: How can we prove that God is the Creator of the universe and the one and only true God?
- Q9: How do you know that man was created by God?
- Q10: How to disprove the theory that humans evolved from apes based on the theory of evolution?
- Q11. Can I be baptized if I don’t feel my life has been changed?
- Q12: Christians don’t behave all that well sometimes, so why should I believe in Jesus?
- Q13: It seems to be many restrictions for the Christians to follow, am I going to lose my freedom after I am baptized?
- Q14: How can I believe that the virgin Mary could give birth to a child?
- Q15: Why did God forbid the man to eat the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?
- Q16: Is it real that the burned paper money offering can reach the deceased in the underworld?
- Q17: Is it useless for people to accumulate personal merit by doing good deeds?
- Q18. Can you invite BESTs to be baptized during the process of attending a Happiness Group?