本書有DRM加密保護,需使用HyRead閱讀軟體開啟
  • How do you do最實用的生活英語 [有聲書]
  • 點閱:270
  • 作者: 張瑜凌著
  • 出版社:雅典文化出版 永續圖書總經銷
  • 出版年:2020[民109]
  • 集叢名:全民學英文系列:53
  • ISBN:978-986-97795-8-6 ; 986-97795-8-1
  • 格式:PDF
  • 附註:中英對照 本電子書不含光碟, 為有聲電子書
租期14天 今日租書可閱讀至2020-08-26

史上超強!
超好用、超好記、最道地的英文生活用語,
讓您一次過足說英語的癮!
 
mp3

 
當問候朋友時
How do you do?
 
當發生危急事件時
Somebody, help!
 
當不認同對方所言時
I don’t think so.
 
當讚美對方的表現時
Good job.
 
當想要離職時
I quit.
 
你還想要說的英語有哪些?
本書通通有!


  • Are you ready?準備好了嗎?(第23頁)
  • He told me so much about you.他告訴過我很多關於你的事。(第24頁)
  • It'll be fun.會很好玩的!(第25頁)
  • It's not so bad, right?事情沒那麼糟,對吧?(第26頁)
  • What can it hurt?又沒什麼損失!(第27頁)
  • That's a good question.問得好!(第28頁)
  • Agree?同意嗎?(第29頁)
  • Don't be like that.不要這樣嘛!(第30頁)
  • You look upset.你看起來很沮喪!(第31頁)
  • Are you OK?你還好吧?(第32頁)
  • How do you feel now?你現在覺得如何?(第33頁)
  • I don't have time.我沒有時間!(第34頁)
  • I would if I had time.如果有時間的話,我會的。(第35頁)
  • You can't please everyone.你無法討好每一個人。(第36頁)
  • This is about us now.現在這是我們之間的事了!(第37頁)
  • Not once.一次都沒有!(第38頁)
  • It's not funny, OK?一點都不好玩,好嗎?(第39頁)
  • Funny.有趣喔!(第40頁)
  • You're kidding me.你別拿我開玩笑了!(第41頁)
  • Fine.隨便你!(第42頁)
  • Suit yourself.隨你高興!(第43頁)
  • Does it make any different?有差別嗎?(第44頁)
  • Let me guess.我來猜猜!(第45頁)
  • Guess what?猜猜看?(第46頁)
  • Check this out.你來看看!(第47頁)
  • You'll check out the rest, won't you?你會檢查剩下的部份,對嗎?(第48頁)
  • This is serious.事情很嚴重!(第49頁)
  • I have faith in you.我對你有信心!(第50頁)
  • How sweet.你真是貼心!(第51頁)
  • That's very kind of you.你真是好心!(第52頁)
  • We're in big trouble.我們麻煩大了!(第53頁)
  • Don't tell me.不會吧!(第54頁)
  • No way!不行!(第55頁)
  • Are you joking?你是開玩笑的吧!(第56頁)
  • Don't give me that!少來這套!(第57頁)
  • Are you busy tonight?你今天晚上忙嗎?(第58頁)
  • Are you free on Sunday night?你星期天晚上有空嗎?(第59頁)
  • How about going to a movie?去看場電影怎麼樣?(第60頁)
  • Somebody's knocking at the door.有人在敲門!(第61頁)
  • Make yourself at home.不要拘束!(第62頁)
  • Take a seat, please.請隨便坐吧!(第63頁)
  • Let's go!走吧!(第64頁)
  • See you.再見!(第65頁)
  • Talk to you later.再聊囉!(第66頁)
  • Let's keep in touch.要保持聯絡喔!(第67頁)
  • I'll see you at six.六點鐘見。(第69頁)
  • Says who?誰說的?(第70頁)
  • What's your plan?你的計畫是什麼?(第71頁)
  • Why not?好呀!(第72頁)
  • Why not?為什麼不?(第73頁)
  • No problem!沒問題!(第74頁)
  • What were you thinking?你搞什麼鬼?(第75頁)
  • What's your problem?你腦袋有問題啊!(第76頁)
  • Shit.糟糕!(第77頁)
  • What should I do?我該怎麼辦?(第78頁)
  • Gee.天啊!(第79頁)
  • Talk to him.你勸勸他。(第81頁)
  • Are you happy now?你現在滿意了吧?(第82頁)
  • I'll be right back.我會馬上回來!(第83頁)
  • I'll be with you in an instant.我立刻就來。(第84頁)
  • Think fast.快點做決定!(第85頁)
  • I'm offering you a deal.我提供你一個交易。(第86頁)
  • That's not fair.不公平!(第87頁)
  • I can't hear you.我聽不見你說話!(第88頁)
  • Did you hear me?你有聽到嗎?(第89頁)
  • You heard me.你聽到我說的話了!(第90頁)
  • Hello!哈囉!(第91頁)
  • Hello, you guys.哈囉,大家好。(第93頁)
  • Please.拜託啦!(第95頁)
  • I wasn't expecting you so soon.沒想到你會這麼早到!(第96頁)
  • Yeah, for now.是啊,目前為止是的!(第97頁)
  • I'm Maria.我叫做瑪麗亞。(第98頁)
  • Ah, good.喔,好吧!(第99頁)
  • Where were you?你跑去哪裡了?(第100頁)
  • Already?已經到了?(第102頁)
  • Sure, right this way.好的!這邊請!(第103頁)
  • Be polite.要有禮貌!(第104頁)
  • Do you smoke?你有抽菸嗎?(第105頁)
  • Here is your room.這是你的房間!(第106頁)
  • This is impressive.這真是令人印象深刻!(第107頁)
  • This is great.太好了!(第108頁)
  • Congratulations. 恭喜!(第109頁)
  • Sucks.糟透了!(第110頁)
  • You're telling me.還用你說!(第111頁)
  • She's kind of crazy.她有點瘋狂。(第112頁)
  • You're afraid of darkness, aren't you?你很怕黑,對嗎?(第113頁)
  • What's wrong?怎麼啦?(第114頁)
  • Home, sweet home.真是甜蜜的家啊!(第115頁)
  • Sorry?你說什麼?(第116頁)
  • It's a long story.說來話長!(第117頁)
  • Let's just say you're right.也許你是對的!(第118頁)
  • You can say that again!你說的沒錯!(第119頁)
  • Who is in charge here?誰是這裡的負責人?(第120頁)
  • Someone took the key.有人拿走鑰匙了!(第120頁)
  • Any problem?有問題嗎?(第122頁)
  • Come over here, please.請過來這裡!(第123頁)
  • You promise?你保證?(第123頁)
  • I promise.我保證。(第124頁)
  • Thank you for being here with me.謝謝你來陪我!(第125頁)
  • You're my best friend.你是我的好朋友耶!(第126頁)
  • I can't figure it out.我實在想不透!(第127頁)
  • I know.我知道啦!(第128頁)
  • I knew it.我早就知道!(第129頁)
  • Don't try to deny it.不要想要否認喔!(第131頁)
  • No, I guess.我猜沒有吧!(第132頁)
  • Could you just go away?能請你離開嗎?(第133頁)
  • It's not what you think.事情不是你所想的那樣!(第135頁)
  • Have a drink.去喝杯酒吧!(第136頁)
  • For example?例如什麼?(第137頁)
  • I have a good idea!我有一個好主意。(第138頁)
  • That's a good idea.好主意!(第139頁)
  • Of course!當然!(第140頁)
  • Of course not.當然沒有!(第141頁)
  • Absolutely.無庸置疑!(第142頁)
  • I don't think so.沒有吧!(第143頁)
  • You're good.你真是棒!(第144頁)
  • How are you?你好嗎?(第145頁)
  • I haven't seen you in ages!好久不見了!(第146頁)
  • What's new?有什麼新鮮事嗎?(第147頁)
  • What have you been up to?你最近在忙些什麼事?(第148頁)
  • It's nice seeing you.真高興遇見你!(第149頁)
  • It's been nice talking to you.很高興和你聊天!(第150頁)
  • I'm afraid I have to be going.恐怕我該走了!(第152頁)
  • We have some catching up to do.我們可以好好聊一聊!(第153頁)
  • Why don't we get some coffee somewhere?我們何不找個地方喝杯咖啡?(第153頁)
  • What a surprise.好巧啊!(第155頁)
  • I'm on my way.我正在去的路上。(第156頁)
  • I'm on my way home.我正在回家的路上。(第157頁)
  • I'm on my way back to New York.我正在要回紐約的路上。(第158頁)
  • It's freezing today.今天真的冷斃了!(第159頁)
  • That's news to me.這可是新聞呢!(第160頁)
  • You what?你說什麼?(第161頁)
  • It's your own fault.這是你自己造成的錯誤!(第162頁)
  • Don't blame yourself.不要自責!(第163頁)
  • No, why?不會啊!為什麼這麼問?(第164頁)
  • They're nothing special.沒什麼特別啦!(第165頁)
  • This is nothing.這沒什麼啦!(第166頁)
  • I can't put it down.我欲罷不能!(第167頁)
  • Very much.的確是非常!(第168頁)
  • By the way, I'm Jim.對了,我叫吉姆。(第169頁)
  • Have you ever been to New York?你有來過紐約嗎?(第171頁)
  • The entire thing was a joke.這整件事真是個笑話!(第172頁)
  • I didn't insult you.我無意冒犯你!(第173頁)
  • It isn't getting any better.事情並沒有好轉,對嗎。(第174頁)
  • I guess so.我想是吧!(第175頁)
  • I'm afraid so.恐怕是如此!(第177頁)
  • Sounds great.聽起來不錯耶!(第178頁)
  • Where are you off to?你要去哪裡?(第180頁)
  • Have fun.好好玩!(第181頁)
  • I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。(第182頁)
  • Are you gaining weight?你是不是變胖了?(第183頁)
  • You're in great shape.你的身材看起很棒耶!(第185頁)
  • I'll treat.我請客!(第186頁)
  • How about you?你呢?(第187頁)
  • What about you?你呢?(第189頁)
  • What about having a pizza first?你看要不要先吃點比薩?(第190頁)
  • Never mind.不要緊!(第191頁)
  • No one knows.沒有人知道。(第193頁)
  • The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。(第194頁)
  • Not yet.還沒!(第195頁)
  • Good morning.早安。(第196頁)
  • Good evening.晚安!(第197頁)
  • Good night.晚安。(第198頁)
  • How was your day?你今天過得如何?(第199頁)
  • How was your summer?你的暑假過得好嗎?(第200頁)
  • How's it going?事情順利嗎?(第201頁)
  • Why don't you take a break?你何不休息一下?(第202頁)
  • I'm worn out!我累壞了!(第203頁)
  • I'm great.我很好。(第204頁)
  • Not bad.還不錯!(第205頁)
  • So far, so good.目前還不錯。(第206頁)
  • Take care!保重!(第207頁)
  • You have the wrong number.你打錯電話了!(第208頁)
  • I'm gonna be late for work.我上班快要遲到了。(第209頁)
  • I'm supposed to be there at noon.我應該在中午要到那裡。(第210頁)
  • It's supposed to be good.應該會不錯!(第211頁)
  • What time is it?(現在)幾點了?(第212頁)
  • What day is today?今天是星期幾?(第213頁)
  • Damn it.可惡!(第214頁)
  • I'll let you know.我會讓你知道!(第215頁)
  • Fine with me.我可以!(第216頁)
  • A few of us are getting together.我們一些人要聚會。(第217頁)
  • I don't know about it.我沒想過這個問題。(第218頁)
  • I have never thought of it.我從沒有想過這個問題!(第219頁)
  • Good luck!祝你好運!(第220頁)
  • Shut up!閉嘴!(第221頁)
  • Slow down!慢點!(第222頁)
  • Hurry up.快一點!(第223頁)
  • Me, too.我也是!(第224頁)
  • So do I.我也一樣。(第225頁)
  • Me neither.我也不。(第227頁)
  • Take it easy.別緊張!(第228頁)
  • Are you going out with Jim?你今天晚上要和吉姆出去嗎?(第229頁)
  • I haven't made up my mind.我還沒有決定!(第230頁)
  • Maybe we will.也許我們會!(第231頁)
  • Thank you very much.非常謝謝你!(第232頁)
  • Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。(第233頁)
  • Thanks for asking.還是謝謝你的邀請。(第234頁)
  • As soon as possible!越快越好!(第236頁)
  • Be careful!當心點!(第237頁)
  • Onion, please.我要點洋蔥,謝謝!(第238頁)
  • Which way is the post office?到郵局要走哪條路?(第240頁)
  • We're looking for a place to have lunch.我們要找個地方吃午餐。(第241頁)
  • That's all I need.我就要這些。(第242頁)
  • Here comes my bus.我等的公車來了。(第243頁)
  • I have to catch a plane.我要趕搭飛機。(第244頁)
  • Time is running out.沒時間了。(第245頁)
  • Well done!幹得好!(第247頁)
  • Do me a favor, OK?幫個忙,好嗎?(第248頁)
  • Tell her I'll call her back after .告訴她我三點鐘之後會回電話給她。(第250頁)
  • Do you mind?你介意嗎?(第251頁)
  • Do l have to?非這麼做不可嗎?(第252頁)
  • What a pity!太遺憾了!(第253頁)
  • What do you think?你怎麼認為?(第254頁)
  • Believe it or not!信不信由你!(第255頁)
  • You're unbelievable.你真是令人感到訝異!(第256頁)
  • Are you sure?你確定嗎?(第257頁)
  • I'll take the bus.我會搭公車。(第258頁)
  • Any day will do.哪一天都行!(第259頁)
  • Any time.不客氣!(第260頁)
  • After you.您先請。(第261頁)
  • Come on.趕快!(第262頁)
  • Do I make myself clear?我說得夠清楚了嗎?(第263頁)
  • I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。(第264頁)
  • I quit!我不幹了!(第265頁)
  • I have no choice.我別無選擇。(第266頁)
  • I'm here on vacation.我是來這裡度假的!(第267頁)
  • What's the rush?你在趕什麼?(第268頁)
  • It's hard to tell.很難說!(第269頁)
  • Don't count on me.別指望我。(第270頁)
  • Not anymore.不再是了!(第271頁)
  • It's over now.現在事情都結束了!(第272頁)
  • I hope so.希望如此。(第273頁)
  • I have been told.我已經被告知了。(第274頁)
  • I heard about that.我聽說了。(第275頁)
  • You'll never find out.你永遠不會知道的!(第276頁)
  • Here you are.給你。(第277頁)
  • Hold on.等一等。(第278頁)
  • I'm sick of it.這件事真是煩透了!(第279頁)
  • I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。(第281頁)
  • I really worry about you.我真的很擔心你!(第282頁)
  • I hope I didn't do it.真希望我沒做那件事。(第283頁)
紙本書 NT$ 280
單本電子書
NT$ 196

點數租閱 20點
租期14天
今日租書可閱讀至2020-08-26
還沒安裝 HyRead 3 嗎?馬上免費安裝~
QR Code