Secure your CISSP certification!
If you’re a security professional seeking your CISSP certification, this book is a perfect way to prepare for the exam. Covering in detail all eight domains, the expert advice inside gives you the key information you'll need to pass the exam. Plus, you'll get tips on setting up a 60-day study plan, tips for exam day, and access to an online test bank of questions.
CISSP For Dummies is fully updated and reorganized to reflect upcoming changes (ISC)2 has made to the Common Body of Knowledge. Complete with access to an online test bank this book is the secret weapon you need to pass the exam and gain certification.
Get key information for all eight exam domains
Find test-taking and exam-day tips and tricks
Benefit from access to free online practice questions and flash cards
Prepare for the CISSP certification in 2018 and beyond
You’ve put in the time as a security professional—and now you can reach your long-term goal of CISSP certification.
- About This Book(第2頁)
- Foolish Assumptions(第3頁)
- Icons Used in This Book(第4頁)
- Beyond the Book(第4頁)
- Where to Go from Here(第5頁)
- PART 1: GETTING STARTED WITH CISSP CERTIFICATION(第7頁)
- CHAPTER 1: (ISC)2 and the CISSP Certification(第9頁)
- CHAPTER 2: Putting Your Certification to Good Use(第23頁)
- PART 2: CERTIFICATION DOMAINS(第41頁)
- CHAPTER 3: Security and Risk Management(第43頁)
- CHAPTER 4: Asset Security(第143頁)
- CHAPTER 5: Security Architecture and Engineering(第155頁)
- CHAPTER 6: Communication and Network Security(第239頁)
- CHAPTER 7: Identity and Access Management(第315頁)
- CHAPTER 8: Security Assessment and Testing(第357頁)
- CHAPTER 9: Security Operations(第379頁)
- CHAPTER 10: Software Development Security(第429頁)
- PART 3: THE PART OF TENS(第453頁)
- CHAPTER 11: Ten Test-Planning Tips(第455頁)
- CHAPTER 12: Ten Test-Day Tips(第461頁)