Make selling a social affair!
The ABCs of sales have changed. It's no longer: A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. The new way of selling is: A-Always, B-Be, C-Contributing to your buyer's journey. Social selling is an effective way to engage with your customer, and the world's most powerful social selling tool for any B2B sales professional is LinkedIn Sales Navigator. It allows you to gain access to more leads, more InMail, and data to track your efforts.
With the help of LinkedIn Sales Navigator For Dummies, you'll learn how to write effective InMail messages and engage with prospects on the world's most successful professional networking site. Along with utilizing those features, you'll also benefit from access to full profiles outside of your network, guidance on how to best optimize your own profile for sales opportunities, and much more.
Analyze your social selling efforts with real-time data
Reach more leads with customized InMail messages
Save 30 - 60 minutes a day previously spent on acquisitions
If you're a B2B sales professional who is new to LinkedIn Sales Navigator, this is the one-stop resource you can't be without.
- About This Book(第2頁)
- How This Book Is Organized(第2頁)
- Foolish Assumptions(第3頁)
- Icons Used in This Book(第4頁)
- Where to Go from Here(第4頁)
- PART 1 : GETTING READY TO GENERATE LEADS(第5頁)
- CHAPTER 1 : Selling Is a Social Business(第7頁)
- CHAPTER 2 : Determining Your Target Audience(第19頁)
- CHAPTER 3 : Mapping the Buyer’s Journey(第27頁)
- PART 2 : BUILDING A DATABASE OF LEADS(第37頁)
- CHAPTER 4 : Setting Up for Success(第39頁)
- CHAPTER 5 : Identifying Leads(第51頁)
- CHAPTER 6 : Saving Leads and Accounts(第75頁)
- PART 3 : ENGAGING WITH LEADS(第91頁)
- CHAPTER 7 : Becoming Top of Mind with Your Leads(第93頁)
- CHAPTER 8 : Connecting with Leads(第111頁)
- PART 4 : TURNING LEADS INTO VALUABLE RELATIONSHIPS(第123頁)
- CHAPTER 9 : Developing a Daily Routine(第125頁)
- CHAPTER 10 : Using the Mobile App(第139頁)
- PART 5 : THE PART OF TENS(第165頁)
- CHAPTER 11 : Ten Tips for Advanced Lead Generation(第167頁)
- CHAPTER 12 : Ten Tips for Account Management(第179頁)
- CHAPTER 13 : Ten Social-Selling Leaders to Follow(第191頁)
- CHAPTER 14 : Ten More Social-Selling Resources(第203頁)