Kyushu is Japan's third largest island and offers a wealth of unique travel, culinary and craft experiences. In this issue we look at Kagoshima’s thriving community of young craftsmen, guide you through the many different kinds of ceramics made here and invite you to stay at two of Japan's finest hot-spring resorts.
- Perfect Kyushu Getaway(第4頁)
- Onyado Chikurintei Takeo Hot Springs Inn(第4頁)
- Yoyokaku Karatsu City, Saga Prefecture(第19頁)
- Local ceramics and crafts From Kagoshima with love(第35頁)
- From Arita to Shodai Classic & Modern Kyushu Pottery(第49頁)
- Slurp your way around Kyushu Noodle Heaven(第66頁)