Amos, Alvin and Anthony reunite with Jolin and Sheila, the girls from Malaysia, to visit Perth on an eco-holiday. It’s a wild adventure for these friends, experiencing Australia’s unique wildlife like the spiky echidna, poisonous snakes and the flightless emu.
What began as a childish quest to eat the biggest emu eggs becomes a quarrel when Amos is left out in the cold. When Amos flees from his friends in a peeve, he comes across a quokka and decides to keep it. The news of Amos and his friends torturing a captive quokka go viral on social media, and Amos gets into trouble! The media start stalking the kids, and overnight, the threat of being charged and deported out of Australia becomes very real! Will Amos be able to rectify a wrong and save everyone?
- Quokka, Here we Come!
- Day 1: Meeting our Team Leader, if Yeng can Cook...
- Day 2: What’s that Hiss, Grunt and Boom?
- Day 3: Falling Out
- Day 4: Amos Calling Home
- Day 5: Off to Rottnest Island
- Day 6: On a Forgotten Trail
- Day 7: In the Eye of a Storm
- Day 8: Case of the Shredded Toilet Paper
- Day 9: Something’s Sizzling...
- Day 10: Back in Singapore!
- The Great Aussie Research Project
- Australia...Why is it Called “OZ”?
- What’s Weird and One-of-a-Kind!
- About the Author
- About the Illustrator
- Other Books in the Series