Scattered around the four main islands of Japan lie more than 6,000 smaller islands. In this issue we invite you to visit some of our favourites, including the art island of Naoshima, the beautiful Goto Islands off the western coast of Kyushu and many, many more.
- The Perfect Summer Island(第6頁)
- Rockets, guns and scissors! Tanegashima Island at the Cutting Edge(第16頁)
- Churches, delicious food, and amazing views The Goto Islands(第26頁)
- The island culture that captivated a French photographer Mysterious Island Festivals(第41頁)
- Iwate country retreat Yukawa Hot Spring Yamado(第55頁)