In our 16th issue we travel in style as we take a look at some of the fabulous Japanese “cruise trains” and the newly launched Guntsû cruise liner. We also take you on a trip to enjoy local wine and cheese in Hokkaido, and the second feature of restaurant critic Yumiko Inukai invites you to another of her favourite restaurants, this time in the beautiful Nara Park.
- Japan around the Globe(第8頁)
- By Ship or by Train? See Japan from a Brand New Perspective(第11頁)
- TWILIGHT EXPRESS MIZUKAZE(第32頁)
- Train Suite Shikishima(第37頁)
- Cruise Train Seven Stars in Kyushu(第42頁)
- Tokachi, the Gourmet Region of Hokkaido A Cheese and Wine Tasting Journey(第48頁)
- Yumiko Inukai’s New Japanese Restaurant Directory “akordu”(第60頁)