In response to the implementation of the National Spatial Plan, as well as the national park system began joining hands to respond to the “Heading towards National Park Version 2.0” position proposed by the Ministry of the Interior in late 2017, the Constructioand Planning Agency held the “Symposium of Reviewing National Park’s Functional Position under the National Spatial Planning System” seminar under the “National Parks for the Future - International Symposium of National Parks Development and International Cooperation Program” series to strengthen the national park’s future functional positioning.
Experts and scholars in the fields of national spatial planning, cultural landscape, and environmental conservation were invited to explore the national park’s responsibility in homeland conservation under the current legal structure and international trends.
- SPECIAL TOPIC The New Perspective of Homeland Conservation(第2頁)
- COVER STORY The Tactical Promoter(第8頁)
- STORY 01 Land Swapping for the Crabs(第10頁)
- STORY 02 Law Enforcer with Gentle Heart(第20頁)
- STORY 03 Building the Style of Recreation through History(第30頁)
- FOLLOWING EXPERTS Tour of the Secluded Jinbaoli Trail(第40頁)