Bottoms up! —How to get pleasantly tipsy.We go beyond sake as we look at the booming Japanese craft gins and the increasingly developing Japanese wine market. We also visit a unique sake brewer that not only is serious about the brewing process, but also grows its own rice to guarantee a truly exceptional experience. Cheers!
- Japan around the Globe(第8頁)
- Tokachi, the Gourmet Region of Hokkaido Kuheiji’s Pursuits(第11頁)
- More delicious with each passing year The Ongoing Evolution of Japanese Wine(第29頁)
- KI NO BI Heralds the Birth of Japanese Craft Gin(第50頁)
- Beyond Gin & Tonic How to Enjoy Japanese Craft Gin to the Fullest(第59頁)
- Yumiko Inukai’s New Japanese Restaurant Directory “Shókudō Yarn”(第66頁)