Building design and development in Hong Kong
- 作者： [Division of Building Science and Technology, City University of Hong Kong]
- 出版社：City University of Hong Kong Press
The Property market has always been a major driving force behind Hong Kong's economy. By providing a quality living and working environment, property development plays a significant role for Hong Kong to retain its position as an international metropolis. This book covers a wide range of topics on the building design and property development practice in Hong Kong. The process of property development from inception to completion is complicated, including territorial planning, building design, submission procedures, tendering and construction. This volume focuses on three areas: (1) Property Planning, (2) Design and Management, and (3) Construction and Maintenance. Readers will be benefited from the diversity in expertise and experience of authors from a multi-disciplinary team of planners, architects, engineers, surveyors and builders. Their concerted efforts give readers a broad view of the design and construction process in Hong Kong.
- Detcailed Chapter Contents(第vii頁)
- Part I Property Planning(第3頁)
- Part II Design and Management(第61頁)
- Part III Construction Process(第163頁)