The era of Gung Ho
It has been 145 years since the establishment of the world's very first National Park in 1872, and Taiwan's National Park is also heading into its 33rd year.
Although still young compare to the long National Park history of the world,
it is amongst the most vigorous development of the times of the National Park's management theory. From the very beginning of not putting 'people' into the thinking of management concept, to the rising of landscape ecology, and the reflection on the preservation of cultural landscape, along with the exitiong issues of the rights of National Park's indigenous people and local communites (ICCAs), these emerging theories have enthused new National Park management models, and again rediscovered the importance of ICCAs in maintaining the landscape ecology, as well as the wisdom of traditional knowledge in ecosystem management.
- FEATURE PROJECT The Era of Gung Ho(第2頁)
- Walking Side by Side toward Gung Ho / Hui-Ying Lui(第4頁)
- Looking after the Land with the Indigenous Culture / Yueh-Han Yang(第12頁)
- Eagle Soaring above the Lang-Jiao Sky / Wei-Hong Chen(第24頁)
- Walking in the Nature The Trail from Qingtiangang to Fengguizui in Yangmingshan National Park / Wu-Hsiung Hsu(第36頁)