Oracle 12c is a major release for Oracle Corporation and the company's flagship product. This new database is a fundamentally new way of thinking about databases and will be the first multitenant database on the market. Cloud computing is a key component and the core concept behind the database is a shared database container which will hold and orchestrate the background processes that are needed to operate the database. Within the container database you can deploy multiple 'multitenant databases, which is the key feature of this highly anticipated release. Oracle 12c For Dummies will contain brand new content on this significantly transformed database as well as explain the Oracle Private Cloud, improved analytics tools, and several other key changes in the latest release.
- Table of Contents(第v頁)
- Part I: Getting Started with Oracle 12c(第5頁)
- Part II: Implementing an Oracle Database(第67頁)
- Part III: Caring for and Feeding an Oracle Database(第153頁)
- Part IV: Advanced Oracle Technologies(第313頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第373頁)
- Appendix A: Installing Oracle 12c on Linux(第391頁)