Spotify is the music service taking the world by storm, and with Spotify For Dummies you'll be taking your music enjoyment to new levels. For Dummies is the fun way to learn, and inside this friendly, easy to use guide, Kim Gilmour teaches you the ins and outs of this revolutionary music service. From installation and setup to discovering new artists and sharing new music with your friends Spotify For Dummies provides complete coverage including: Navigating the various Spotify editions Mastering the Spotify interface Discovering new music - artists, albums and songs Sharing music with your friends Integrating Spotify with social networking services Taking Spotify with you on your mobile device Integrating 3rd party addons with Spotify Merging your own music collection with Spotify Creating your own playlists, and listening to the playlists of others Using Spotify on supported consumer electronics and so much more...
- Table of Contents(第ix頁)
- Part I: Becoming Buddies with Spotify(第7頁)
- Part II: Managing Your Spotify Experience(第69頁)
- Part III: Getting By with a Little Help from Your Friends(第149頁)
- Part IV: Enjoying the Enhanced Features of Spotify(第217頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第313頁)