What the book covers: Setting up and configuring your MacBook, getting around the MacBook desktop, becoming familiar with OS X, working with files and folders, introducing the Finder and Finder Tabs, working magic with Dashboard, Mission Control, and Spaces, searching with Spotlight, using the Safari browser to surf the web, syncing in the iCloud, keeping in touch by e-mail, Messages, and FaceTime video chat, road warrior rules to follow, creating and printing documents, finding awesome apps in the Mac App Store, working with iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand, getting productive with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, working well with networks, sharing access and information, getting connected to wireless devices, backing up and restoring your files, troubleshooting common problems, adding new stuff to your MacBook, and more.Series features: Information presented in the straightforward but fun language that has defined the Dummies series for more than twenty years.
- Table of Contents(第v頁)
- Part I Tie Myself Down with a Desktop? Preposterous!(第7頁)
- Part II Shaking Hands with OS X El Capitan(第87頁)
- Part III Connecting and Communicating(第139頁)
- Part IV Living the iLife(第209頁)
- Part V Getting Productive and Maintaining Your MacBook(第299頁)
- Part VI The Part of Tens(第381頁)