This book documents all the features and capabilities of Samsung Galaxy S7 device, approaching them from the point of view of a user who is intimidated by the technology and baffled by the documentation and online support that comes with the phones. All aspects of the suite of devices are covered, from setup and configuration, to extensive use of the phone features and capabilities: texting, e-mailing, accessing the Internet, maps, navigation, camera and video, social networking, taking pictures, watching movies, downloading apps, synching with a PC, and expanding the phones potential with new software releases. The accessible and fun writing style provides clear direction and doesnt hinder the books important content and coverage. Readers will keep this book close by, referring to it often as they explore the features of their new Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone.
- Table of Contents(第vii頁)
- Part 1: Getting Started With the Samsung Galaxy S7(第7頁)
- Part 2: Communications(第47頁)
- Part 3: Live on the Internet: Going Mobile(第109頁)
- Part 4: Entertainment Applications(第143頁)
- Part 5: Productivity Applications(第217頁)
- Part 6: The Part of Tens(第259頁)