This book documents all the features and capabilities of Samsung Galaxy S 6 device, approaching them from the point of view of a user who is intimidated by the technology and baffled by the documentation and online support that comes with the phones. All aspects of the suite of devices are covered, from setup and configuration, to extensive use of the phone features and capabilities: texting, e-mailing, accessing the Internet, maps, navigation, camera and video, social networking, taking pictures, watching movies, downloading apps, synching with a PC, and expanding the phones potential with new software releases. The accessible and fun writing style provides clear direction and doesnt hinder the books important content and coverage. Readers will keep this book close by, referring to it often as they explore the features of their new Samsung Galaxy S 6 smartphone.
- Table of Contents(第vii頁)
- Part I Getting Started with the Samsung Galaxy S6(第7頁)
- Part II Communications(第49頁)
- Part III Live on the Internet: Going Mobile(第111頁)
- Part IV Entertainment Applications(第147頁)
- Part V Productivity Applications(第209頁)
- Part VI The Part of Tens(第243頁)