Saltwater Aquariums For Dummies, 2E will address the basic information readers need to start their own saltwater aquarium. This updated edition will expand on combining and caring a variety of marine fish and invertebrates. It will also cover the latest methods on tank upkeep, feeding, new technology, and avoiding tank pitfalls such as preventing algae build-up, etc. By requests from readers, Saltwater Aquariums For Dummies, 2E will contain updated information on filtering systems for saltwater aquariums, maintaining live rock, and more detail on caring for and combining a variety of marine fish. Coverage on keeping a brackish aquarium will be featured as well.
- Table of Contents(第xi頁)
- Part I: Getting to Know Your Fish and Invertebrates(第7頁)
- Part II: Setting Up Your Aquarium(第99頁)
- Part III: Taking Proper Care of Your Aquarium(第197頁)
- Part IV: Taking Proper Care of Your Fish(第241頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第285頁)
- Part VI: Appendixes(第303頁)