Understanding Your Dog For Dummies helps dog owners understand what motivates their dog's behaviors, attitudes, and actions, and provides practical and easy-to-use advice and methods to train the pet and positively impact dogs; ways of being. Topics covered include canine body language and barks, dog phobias and fears, commonalities and differences between the breeds, canine IQ, how to handle a dog in a crisis, and how to translate Doglish, along with many other useful topics.
- Table of Contents(第ix頁)
- Part I: The Fascinating World of Dogs(第7頁)
- Part II: Embracing Your Dog’s Identity(第61頁)
- Part III: Doggie Delinquency(第137頁)
- Part IV: Dogs Don’t Misbehave: Misperceptions and Solutions(第185頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第241頁)