Saxophone For Dummies offers the ideal introduction to this popular and versatile instrument for both readers without any musical experience and those who are picking up the sax again. Covering both the alto and tenor sax, this friendly guide explains how to get a good sound, how to read music, and how to play songs in a variety of styles, including classical, pop, and jazz, all accompanied by the audio samples on the enclosed CD. With tips on how to buy or rent the best saxophone, and information on how to care for the instrument, Saxophone For Dummies is a comprehensive guide to playing this popular woodwind alone or in a group setting.
- Table of Contents(第xi頁)
- Part I: Basic Information about the Saxophone(第7頁)
- Part II: Getting Started: From First Notes to Special Effects(第45頁)
- Part III: A Variety of Styles: The Blues, Jazz, Pop, and Classical(第153頁)
- Part IV: Saxophones, Accessories, Maintenance, and Practice Tips(第271頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第309頁)