Flute For Dummies offers flute instruction to beginners and reintroduces the instrument to those who have had training before. Flute For Dummies includes thorough instruction and practice (accompanied by audio samples on the enclosed CD) designed to enable readers to become adept enough to play alone or as part of a group or orchestra.
- Table of Contents(第ix頁)
- Part I: A Prelude to Flute Playing(第7頁)
- Part II: Playing the Flute: Just Wiggle Your Fingers and Blow!(第81頁)
- Part III: Above and Beyond: Essential Intermediate Techniques(第177頁)
- Part IV: Darn Tootin’: An Accompaniment to Your Growing Skills(第259頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第307頁)
- Part VI: Appendixes(第333頁)