Success as a Mediator For Dummies tackles two aspects of success as a mediator performance and business/financial success. Readers discover how to become a top-notch mediator by choosing a niche and acquiring the fundamental education and skills to perform the job. Readers also learn how to employ the strategies and techniques of master mediators to effectively manage the mediation process from start to finish, with the goal of satisfying both parties interests. Success as a Mediator For Dummies also explains how to reach professional/financial success, guiding readers on how to set up shop, set rates and fees, and market their services effectively.
- Table of Contents(第ix頁)
- Part I: Acquiring the Keys to Mediation Success(第7頁)
- Part II: Becoming a Master Mediator(第61頁)
- Part III: Improving Your Success Rate(第157頁)
- Part IV: Launching Your Own Mediation Practice(第255頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第303頁)