The first-hand advice and practical tools presented in Schizophrenia For Dummies empower patients and their families to lead happy and productive lives. It discusses treatment options (both mainstream and alternative therapies), as well as the benefits of therapy and advice on how to live with a schizophrenic family member.
- Table of Contents(第xi頁)
- Part I Understanding Schizophrenia(第7頁)
- Part II Finding Out What’s Wrong and Getting Help(第51頁)
- Part III Treating Schizophrenia(第133頁)
- Part IV Living with Schizophrenia(第211頁)
- Part V The Part of Tens(第305頁)