This new edition of Pregnancy For Dummies includes all of the latest information expecting parents want to know, including expanded coverage on what's happening with the baby each trimester and how the baby's growth and development will impact how the expecting mother feels at those times. The book provides new and updated coverage of prenatal genetic screening and diagnosis, amniocentesis, new high-tech ultrasounds, and the revised FDA/USDA food pyramid. It also discusses the recent celebrity trend of 'on-demand' cesarean sections, plus multiple births, what to expect in labor and delivery, postpartum care, choosing bottle or breastfeeding, preparing a home (and siblings) for a new baby, caring for preemies, and the mother's mental as well as physical health.
- Table of Contents(第ix頁)
- Part I The Game Plan(第7頁)
- Part II Pregnancy: A Drama in Three Acts(第71頁)
- Part III The Big Event: Labor, Delivery, and Recovery(第167頁)
- Part IV Dealing with Special Concerns(第273頁)
- Part V The Part of Tens(第347頁)