This revised and reorganized edition of High Blood Pressure For Dummies includes a wealth of new information (approzimately 25% new and revised material). It provides new suggestions for detection of high blood pressure, new findings and concerning risk for cardiovascular disease, recommendations for treatment, new drugs that have ben developed, and new discussions about accurate measurement of high blood pressure both in the office and at home. It also includes information about high blood pressure in minorities, obesity and metabolic syndrome, enlargement of the heart, high blood pressure in the elderly, low blood pressure with standing, high blood pressure and insanity, high blood pressure in women and children, and emergencies linked to high blood pressure.
- Table of Contents(第xi頁)
- Part I: Understanding High Blood Pressure(第7頁)
- Part II: Considering the Medical Consequences(第67頁)
- Part III: Treating (Or Preventing) High Blood Pressure(第123頁)
- Part IV: Taking Care of Special Populations(第241頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第281頁)