Celiac Disease For Dummies is the ultimate reference for people with the disease and their family members. The book helps readers identify symptoms of the disease, and explains doctors definitively diagnose celiac disease. It outlines how celiac disease affects the body, and what its consequences could be if untreated. The authors explain how celiac disease is treated, not only through the elimination of gluten from the diet, but with additional nutritional measures and alternative and complementary therapies. Written by two practicing physicians, the book also offers helpful guidance for parents of children with celiac disease, whose treatment may be a particular challenge. Full of anecdotes, helpful tips, and valuable information, Celiac Disease For Dummies is an indispensable guide.
- Table of Contents(第xi頁)
- Part I: Dealing with the Diagnosis of Celiac Disease(第7頁)
- Part II: How Celiac Disease Can Make You Feel(第91頁)
- Part III: Treating Celiac Disease(第171頁)
- Part IV: The Long-Term: Living and Thriving with Celiac Disease(第225頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第297頁)
- Part VI: Appendixes(第327頁)