Spanish Grammar For Dummies is a logical extension and complement to one of our most successful language books. It serves as part of our continued effort to bring refreshed and updated content to the language learning category. Spanish Grammar For Dummies teaches the grammatical basics of Spanish, including parts of speech, sentence construction, pronouns, adjectives, punctuation, stress s first step toward mastering the written aspect of Spanish.
- Table of Contents(第ix頁)
- Part I: Starting with the Basics(第7頁)
- Part II: Constructing Simple Sentences and Asking Questions(第81頁)
- Part III: Beefing Up Your Sentences with More Description(第179頁)
- Part IV: Talking about the Past or Future(第261頁)
- Part V: Expressing Conditions and Giving Commands(第319頁)
- Part VI: The Part of Tens(第345頁)