Italian Grammar For Dummies is a logical extension and complement to one of our most successful language books. It also adds to our continued effort to bring refreshed and updated content to the For Dummies language learning category. This addition to the Dummies Italian library focuses on arguably the most difficult aspect of any language: grammar rules and usage.
- Table of Contents(第v頁)
- Part I: Getting Started with Italian Grammar(第5頁)
- Part II: Forming Simple Sentences and Asking Questions(第75頁)
- Part III: Beefing Up Your Sentences(第179頁)
- Part IV: Talking about the Past, Future, and Conditional(第237頁)
- Part V: Expressing Subjectivity and Giving Orders(第295頁)
- Part VI: The Part of Tens(第343頁)