Italian For Dummies
- 作者： by Francesca Romana Onofri, Karen Antje Mller, Teresa L. Picarazzi
- 出版社：John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- 集叢名：--For dummies
- ISBN：9781118138670; 9781118004654
With this new edition, our bestselling Italian immersion title moves to the front of the crowded language learning shelf. Heeding the input of language experts as well as our customers, Italian For Dummies, 2nd Edition, features more than 25 percent new and revised content, while preserving the books unique qualities that customers appreciate. The book features a revamped, user-friendly organization that builds on the reader's knowledge and ability, plus an expanded coverage of necessary grammar for the beginner and a more focused approach to major verb tenses and conjugations that begining readers need to know. Added features include a fully updated and expanded audio CD that includes real-life conversations; a refreshed and expanded mini-dictionary; more useful exercises and practice opportunities; and more.
- Table of Contents(第xi頁)
- Part I: Getting Started(第7頁)
- Part II: Italian in Action(第83頁)
- Part III: Italian on the Go(第207頁)
- Part IV: The Part of Tens(第313頁)
- Part V: Appendixes(第331頁)