The oversized workbook trim of Intermediate Italian For Dummies facilitates language learning and proficiency. Readers have the opportunity learn key concepts and then put them to use through practice. By writing directly in the book and checking answers, a solid foundation and comfort level is built. While this title appeals to students looking for the next level of language instruction, it is also for anyone who interacts on a written level with Italian speaking people, including businesspeople and travelers.
- Table of Contents(第vii頁)
- Part I: Getting Your Bearings: Reviewing the Basics(第7頁)
- Part II: A Close Look at Parts of Speech(第51頁)
- Part III: What Would You Do without Verbs and Tenses?(第133頁)
- Part IV: Adding Nuances to Moods and Tenses(第197頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第263頁)
- Part VI: Appendixes(第277頁)