Korean For Dummies w/ CD teaches basic grammar and numbers, as well as the necessary vocabulary to make introductions and greetings. The book covers proper etiquette, making small talk, arranging transportation, and using proper phone dialogue. In addition, it includes situations dealing with eating and drinking, asking directions, dealing with money, shopping, recreation, and handling an emergency, and lets the reader practice Korean with ease.
- Table of Contents(第xi頁)
- Part I: Getting Started(第7頁)
- Part II: Korean in Action: Korean in Action(第69頁)
- Part III: Korean on the Go(第189頁)
- Part IV: The Part of Tens(第277頁)
- Part V: Appendixes(第301頁)