Wisdom about Creatures
On the strenuous path of natural preservation, paved tirelessly by those before us with knowledge as the foundation, we face future environmental changes, advancement of research methods, international and multi-disciplinary projects, and many other new challenges. The ideologies of conservation have also evolved over time, with partners supporting one another, and the process has been exhausting, yet sweet, because all of our efforts are made for the various kinds of creatures we humans share symbiotic relationships with. As we unceasingly progress, breaking through preexisting visions, we gradually see farther and wider. Whether it is the start of deciphering the ecology of the Lemon Shark, or the practice of bird banding which has been taking place for years, the addition of new concepts and technologies will further enhance our existing abilities, allowing us to gain more strength and clarity on the path of conservation.
- FEATURE PROJECT Wisdom about creatures(第2頁)
- The Footprint of Ecological Conservation / Hui-Ying Lui(第4頁)
- Lemon Shark Migrating among Dongsha / Wei-Hong Chen(第16頁)
- The Birds Shall Return Bird Banding Research / Jer-Haur Li(第26頁)
- Walking in the Nature Discovering Two Historical Trails in Southeastern Taiwan / Ru-Lin Hsu(第38頁)