Practice makes perfect—and helps deepen your understanding of chemistry
Every high school requires a course in chemistry, and many universities require the course for majors in medicine, engineering, biology, and various other sciences. 1001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies provides students of this popular course the chance to practice what they learn in class, deepening their understanding of the material, and allowing for supplemental explanation of difficult topics.
1001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies takes you beyond the instruction and guidance offered in Chemistry For Dummies, giving you 1,001 opportunities to practice solving problems from the major topics in chemistry. Plus, an online component provides you with a collection of chemistry problems presented in multiple-choice format to further help you test your skills as you go.
Gives you a chance to practice and reinforce the skills you learn in chemistry class
Helps you refine your understanding of chemistry
Practice problems with answer explanations that detail every step of every problem
Whether you're studying chemistry at the high school, college, or graduate level, the practice problems in 1001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies range in areas of difficulty and style, providing you with the practice help you need to score high at exam time.
- What You’ll Find(第1頁)
- Beyond the Book(第2頁)
- How to register(第2頁)
- Where to Go for Additional Help(第3頁)
- Part I: The Questions(第5頁)
- Chapter 1: Units and Unit Conversions(第7頁)
- Chapter 2: Scientific Notation and Significant Figures(第15頁)
- Chapter 3: Matter and Energy(第21頁)
- Chapter 4: The Atom and Nuclear Chemistry(第27頁)
- Chapter 5: Periodicity and the Periodic Table(第35頁)
- Chapter 6: Ionic Bonding(第41頁)
- Chapter 7: Covalent Bonding(第49頁)
- Chapter 8: Molecular Geometry(第55頁)
- Chapter 9: Chemical Reactions(第63頁)
- Chapter 10: Molar Calculations(第73頁)
- Chapter 11: Thermochemistry(第83頁)
- Chapter 12: Gases(第97頁)
- Chapter 13: Solutions (The Chemistry Kind)(第107頁)
- Chapter 14: Acids and Bases(第115頁)
- Chapter 15: Graphing Basics(第125頁)
- Part II: The Answers(第131頁)
- Chapter 16: Answers and Explanations(第133頁)
- Appendix: The Periodic Table of Elements(第407頁)
About the Author
Heather Hattori taught chemistry at secondary and post-secondary institutions for twenty years. Richard H. Langley, PhD, teaches chemistry at Stephen F. Austin State University. He is coauthor of Organic Chemistry II For Dummies and Biochemistry For Dummies.