The Princess Sborov
'MY DEAR Jane, you know everyone.'
'Not quite, Hazel; but one sees everyone in the Savoy.'
'Who is that woman at the second table to our right?—the one who spoke so cordially. There is something very familiar about her—I'm sure I've seen her before.'
'You probably have. Don't you remember Kitty Krause?'
'Yes, she's a full generation ahead of us; but Kitty'd like to forget that and have everyone else forget it.'
'Let's see—she married Peters, the cotton king, didn't she?'
'Yes, and when he died he left her so many millions she didn't have enough fingers to count 'em on; so the poor woman will never know how rich she is.'
- Tarzan's Quest
- Chapter 1 The Princess Sborov
- Chapter 2 Sound Above the Storm
- Chapter 3 Out of Gas
- Chapter 4 In the Kraal of Udalo
- Chapter 5 "The Lion Is Coming!"
- Chapter 6 The Ballot of Death
- Chapter 7 The Merry Company
- Chapter 8 Ydeni, the Kavuru
- Chapter 9 Sheeta, the Leopard
- Chapter 10 Abduction
- Chapter 11 "Seventy Million Dollars"
- Chapter 12 Murder In the Night
- Chapter 13 Treachery
- Chapter 14 Nkima Forgets
- Chapter 15 A Bit of Cloth
- Chapter 16 The Message
- Chapter 17 The Snake
- Chapter 18 A Bit of Paper
- Chapter 19 Hate and Lust
- Chapter 20 Nkima Plays a Came
- Chapter 21 Only Two Left
- Chapter 22 Stalked by Numa
- Chapter 23 Captive
- Chapter 24 Down into Darkness
- Chapter 25 Defeat
- Chapter 26 Tarzan Stalks Brown
- Chapter 27 Madmen and Leopards
- Chapter 28 Kavandavanda
- Chapter 29 To What Doom
- Chapter 30 "The Dead Men Fly!"
- Chapter 31 The Wages of Sin