THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Interactions Everyday Science The Blue-ringed Octopus(第2頁)
- Cycles Main Course When Should Sylvia Sleep?(第8頁)
- Systems YS Detective Agency Oxygen The Silent Killer(第15頁)
- Systems Do You Know? Amazing Body Facts(第21頁)
- Systems My Body What’s Gordon Cooking?(第25頁)
- Cycles Amazing World Is Shawn Guilty?(第31頁)
- Diversity Main Course Who Stole Bunny’s Fruits?(第37頁)
- Energy Do You Know? The Incessant Drumming Sound(第44頁)
- Interactions Discovery A Lost Matchstick(第49頁)
- Interactions IT Savvy The Energising Gizmo(第53頁)