THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Young Scientists' are science-based comics published in English Language. There are three levels for three different age-levels – namely Level 1 (for ages 5 – 8), Level 2 (for ages 9 – 10) and Level 3 (for ages 11 – 12).
The Young Scientists' are explicitly illustrated and designed with the primary aim of promoting interest and literacy in Science among children in their early school life.
- Diversity Our Star Of The Month What Is A Bird？(第2頁)
- Cycles Science Story An Early Morning Friend(第10頁)
- Interactions New Age Technology A Thin Thermometer(第17頁)
- Systems Science Yarn Chubby Chuck Attracts Mosquitoes(第21頁)
- Diversity Science Is Fun How Animals Defend Themselves(第27頁)
- Energy My Story Teddy’s Vacuum Flask(第31頁)
- Diversity Guest Star Of The Month Carnations For Mum(第37頁)
- Systems Our Body Why Does Man Have No Tail？(第45頁)
- Interactions Our Wonderful World Don’t Mess With The Euoplocephalus(第51頁)
- Interactions Why Oh Why？Why Do Seagulls Follow Ships？(第57頁)