When you work in an office, there's no question that English come in handy. In our modern world, international communication has become a normal part of our workday. People in many companies talk to international clients on the phone. They communicate with these clients via letters, faxes and e-mail, too. Sometimes they even need to welcome foreign visitors to their office. In international business settings like these, English is by far the most widely used language.
In these 'Office Hours' lessons, you'll meet the staff at Walker Publications. You'll see how they handle real-life office situations. Join them as they struggle to meet deadlines, adjust to changes in working conditions and find more efficient ways to conduct meeting. You'll learn concepts that you can immediately apply to your work environment: 'How can we build a strong team?' 'What's the best way to delegate job tasks?' How should we handle job stress?' Most of all; you'll gain greater confidence in discussing these practical subjects-in English!
- Success in Public Speaking公開演講的成功祕訣(第1頁)
- The Golden Rule己所欲，施於人(第7頁)
- Keeping Current跟上潮流(第13頁)
- Emotional Intelligence情緒智商(第25頁)
- Look Before You Leap三思而後行(第31頁)
- Finding the Balance尋找平衡點(第37頁)
- Getting the Whole Story全面看事情(第43頁)
- The Rumor Mill謠言工廠(第49頁)
- Technology Troubles都是科技惹的禍(第55頁)
- Chinese Translation中文翻譯(第62頁)