This book gives a comprehensive overview of both the fundamentals of wavelet analysis and related tools, and of the most active recent developments towards applications. It offers a state-of-the-art in several active areas of research where wavelet ideas, or more generally multiresolution ideas have proved particularly effective.
- Jianfeng Cai, Raymond Chan, Lixin Shen, Zuowei Shen: Tight Frame Based Method for High-Resolution Image Reconstruction(第1頁)
- Albert Cohen: Greedy Algorithms for Adaptive Triangulations and Approximations(第37頁)
- Stephane Ja ard, Patrice Abry, Stephane G. Roux, B eatrice Vedel, Herwig Wendt: The Contribution of Wavelets in Multifractal Analysis(第51頁)
- Chaochun Liu and Daoqing Dai: Wavelet Methods for Image-Based Face Recognition: A Survey(第99頁)
- Lihua Yang: Hilbert-Huang Transform: Hilbert-Huang Transform: Its Background, Algorithms and Applications(第138頁)