We know that water can generate electric power, but have you ever seen water generating power to operate a clock? The Eco-Friendly Water-Powered Clock doesn’t require batteries to operate. You need to just add some water to operate it. You can see the level of water through its transparent casing.
The energy ions will collect together through the clock’s electrode and then generate electric current. This clock can operate from 8 to 12 weeks providing accurate timekeeping after it is filled with water. You will not lose any time while changing water because it has a built-in memory chip.
- ZOOM IN The “Sausage” Dog(第4頁)
- Earth & space Can You Tell Where Lightning Has Struck?(第6頁)
- SCI-FI COMIC A Glass That Draws Water(第12頁)
- MAT ERIAL WORLD Uses of Tea Leaves(第22頁)
- SCIENCE IS FUN Hot Springs(第27頁)
- SCIENCE INFO Mouseless(第29頁)
- HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SCIENCE?(第33頁)
- HOT TOPIC Bile Extraction From Bears(第37頁)
- PHYSICS WORLD Can Dog Poo Be Used To Generate Electricity?(第44頁)
- SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY HAL Robotic Suit(第49頁)
- SCIENCE News Albatross(第57頁)