Australian designer, Kenan Wong designed a two-in-one sharpener called the Eco-Twinkle. This sharpener is equipped with a hand-crank mechanism that generates electricity to operate the LED light. It is multipurpose as well as eco-friendly.
The built-in generator produces electricity whenever the handle is rotated. There is a button on top of the Eco-Twinkle that acts as a switch to control the flow of electricity.
- ZOOM IN The Intelligent Dolphin(第4頁)
- HOT TOPIC Does the Human Body need Chlorophyll?(第6頁)
- SCI-FI COMIC Kites in the Sky(第11頁)
- MATERIAL WORLD Mushroom House(第22頁)
- SCIENCE IS FUN Baobab Tree(第27頁)
- SCIENCE INFO Projection Scales(第29頁)
- HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR SCIENCE?(第33頁)
- Earth & Space Mountain in the Sea(第37頁)
- PHYSICS WORLD Ady Gil - The Biodiesel Boat(第44頁)
- SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY Trio Bike(第49頁)
- SCIENCE News African Elephants(第57頁)