Real estate investing for dummies
- 作者： by Eric Tyson, MBA, and Robert S. Griswold, MBA, MSBA, CRE
- 出版社：John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- 集叢名：For dummies
- ISBN：978-1-119-60176-0 ; 1-119-60176-2 ; 978-1-119-60177-7 ; 1-119-60177-0 ; 978-1-119-60178-4 ; 1-119-60178-9
- 版次：4th ed.
- 附註："Learning made easy"--Cover. Includes index.
Make real estate part of your investing strategy
Do you want to get involved in real estate investing, but aren't quite sure where to start? This is your go-to resource for making sense of the subject. Written by industry experts Eric Tyson and Robert Griswold, this new edition of Real Estate Investing For Dummies offers timely, proven, practical, and actionable advice to overcome the challenges of the market and keep yourself one step ahead of the competition.
With the help of this straightforward and time-tested information, you'll get the know-how to wisely and confidently make smart, sound, and informed real estate investing decisions that will reap big rewards. Highlights include:
The Tax Reform and Jobs Act bill that took effect in 2018
The best types of investment properties for different types of investors
NNN (triple nets) investments and REITs/TICs
Tech applications to support property management operations and accounting
A step-by-step primer for preparing to buy, identifying the property, due diligence, closing the transaction, leasing the property and ongoing operations and property management.
There's no time like the present to jump into the real estate market--as first-time investors or experienced investors who want to brush up on the changes that have occurred in the market.
- About This Book(第1頁)
- Foolish Assumptions(第3頁)
- Icons Used in This Book(第3頁)
- Beyond This Book(第4頁)
- Where to Go from Here(第4頁)
- PART 1: GETTING STARTED WITH REAL ESTATE INVESTING(第5頁)
- CHAPTER 1: Evaluating Real Estate as an Investment(第7頁)
- CHAPTER 2: Covering Common Real Estate Investments(第27頁)
- CHAPTER 3: Considering Foreclosures, REOs, Probate Sales, and More(第49頁)
- CHAPTER 4: Taking the Passive Approach(第67頁)
- CHAPTER 5: Fast Money: Small Down Payments and Property Flips(第85頁)
- CHAPTER 6: Building Your Team(第95頁)
- PART 2: HOW TO GET THE MONEY: RAISING CAPITAL AND FINANCING(第113頁)
- CHAPTER 7: Identifying Sources of Capital(第115頁)
- CHAPTER 8: Financing Your Property Purchases(第127頁)
- CHAPTER 9: Securing the Best Mortgage Terms(第147頁)
- PART 3: FINDING AND EVALUATING PROPERTIES(第157頁)
- CHAPTER 10: Location, Location, Value(第159頁)
- CHAPTER 11: Understanding Leases and Property Valuation(第191頁)
- CHAPTER 12: Valuing Property through Number Crunching(第205頁)
- CHAPTER 13: Preparing and Making an Offer(第233頁)
- CHAPTER 14: Due Diligence, Property Inspections, and Closing(第253頁)
- PART 4: OPERATING THE PROPERTY(第291頁)
- CHAPTER 15: Landlording 101(第293頁)
- CHAPTER 16: Protecting Your Investment(第329頁)
- CHAPTER 17: Recordkeeping and Accounting(第341頁)
- CHAPTER 18: Looking at Tax Considerations and Exit Strategies(第357頁)
- PART 5: THE PART OF TENS(第385頁)
- CHAPTER 19: Ten Ways to Increase a Property’s Value(第387頁)
- CHAPTER 20: Ten Steps to Real Estate Investing Success(第399頁)
- APPENDIX: SAMPLE PURCHASE AGREEMENT(第409頁)