本書有DRM加密保護,需使用HyRead閱讀軟體開啟
  • How do you do最實用的生活英語 [有聲書]
  • 點閱:518
  • 作者: 張瑜凌編著
  • 出版社:雅典文化
  • 出版年:2011[民100]
  • 集叢名:生活英語系列:15
  • ISBN:978-986-6282-48-5 ; 986-6282-48-1
  • 格式:JPG
  • 版次:初版
  • 附註:中英對照
租期14天 今日租書可閱讀至2019-11-01

史上超強!超好用、超好記、最道地的英文生活用語,讓您一次過足說英語的癮!

當問候朋友時 How do you do?
當發生危急事件時 Somebody, help!
當不認同對方所言時 I don’t think so.
當讚美對方的表現時 Good job.
當想要離職時 I quit.

你還想要說的英語有哪些?本書通通有!

  • Are you ready? 準備好了嗎?(第23頁)
  • He told me so much about you. 他告訴我很多關於你的事。(第24頁)
  • It'll be fun. 會很好玩的!(第25頁)
  • It's not so bad, right? 事情沒那麼糟,對吧?(第26頁)
  • What can it hurt? 又沒什麼損失!(第27頁)
  • That's a good question. 問得好!(第28頁)
  • Agree? 同意嗎?(第29頁)
  • Don't be like that. 不要這樣嘛!(第30頁)
  • You look upest. 你看起來很沮喪!(第31頁)
  • Are you OK? 你還好吧?(第32頁)
  • How do you feel now? 你現在覺得如何?(第33頁)
  • I don't have time. 我沒有時間!(第34頁)
  • I would if had time. 如果有時間的話,我會的。(第35頁)
  • You can't please every-one. 你無法討好每一個人。(第36頁)
  • This is about us now. 現在這是我們之間的事了!(第37頁)
  • Not once. 一次都沒有!(第38頁)
  • It's not funny, OK? 一點都不好玩,好嗎?(第39頁)
  • Funny. 有趣喔!(第40頁)
  • You're kidding me. 你別拿我開玩笑了!(第42頁)
  • Fine. 隨便你!(第43頁)
  • Suit yourself. 隨你高興!(第44頁)
  • Does it make any different? 有差別嗎?(第45頁)
  • Let me guess. 我來猜猜!(第46頁)
  • Guess what? 猜猜看?(第47頁)
  • Check this out. 你來看看!(第48頁)
  • You'll check out the rest, won't you? 你會檢查剩下的部分,對嗎?(第49頁)
  • This is serious. 事情很嚴重!(第50頁)
  • I have faith in you. 我對你有信心!(第51頁)
  • How sweet. 你真是貼心!(第52頁)
  • That's very kind of you. 你真是好心!(第53頁)
  • We're in big trouble. 我們麻煩大了!(第54頁)
  • Don't tell me. 不會吧!(第55頁)
  • No way! 不行!(第56頁)
  • Are you joking? 你是開玩笑的吧!(第57頁)
  • Don't give me that! 少來這套!(第59頁)
  • Are you busy tonight? 你今天晚上忙嗎?(第60頁)
  • Are you free on Sunday night? 你星期天晚上有空嗎?(第61頁)
  • How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?(第62頁)
  • Somebody's knocking at the door. 有人在敲門!(第63頁)
  • Make yourself at home. 不要拘束!(第64頁)
  • Take a seat, please. 請隨便坐吧!(第65頁)
  • Let's go! 走吧!(第66頁)
  • See you. 再見!(第68頁)
  • Talk to you later. 再聊囉!(第69頁)
  • Let's keep in touch. 要保持聯絡喔!(第70頁)
  • I'll see you at six. 六點鐘見。(第72頁)
  • Says who? 誰說的?(第73頁)
  • What's your plan? 你的計劃是什麼?(第74頁)
  • Why not? 好呀!(第75頁)
  • Why not? 為什麼不?(第76頁)
  • No problem! 沒問題!(第77頁)
  • What were you thinking? 你搞什麼鬼?(第78頁)
  • What's your problem? 你腦袋有問題啊?(第79頁)
  • Shit. 糟糕!(第80頁)
  • What should I do? 我該怎ˋ麼辦?(第81頁)
  • Gee. 天啊!(第82頁)
  • Talk to him. 你勸勸他。(第84頁)
  • Are you happy now? 你現在滿意了吧?(第85頁)
  • I'll be right back. 我會馬上回來!(第86頁)
  • I'll be with you in an instant. 我立刻就來。(第87頁)
  • Think fast. 快點做決定!(第88頁)
  • I'm offering you a deal. 我提供你一個交易。(第89頁)
  • That's not fair. 不公平!(第91頁)
  • I can't hear you. 我聽不見你說話!(第92頁)
  • Did you hear me? 你有聽到嗎?(第93頁)
  • You heard me. 你聽到我說的話了!(第94頁)
  • Hello! 哈囉!(第95頁)
  • Hello, you guys. 哈囉,大家好。(第98頁)
  • Please. 拜託啦!(第100頁)
  • I wasn't expecting you so soon. 沒想到你會這麼早到!(第101頁)
  • Yeah, for now. 是啊,目前為止是的!(第102頁)
  • I'm Maria. 我叫做瑪麗亞。(第103頁)
  • Ah, good. 喔,好吧!(第104頁)
  • Where were you? 你跑去哪裡了?(第105頁)
  • Already? 已經到了?(第107頁)
  • Sure, right this way. 好的!這邊請!(第108頁)
  • Be polite. 要有禮貌!(第109頁)
  • Do you smoke? 你有抽菸嗎?(第110頁)
  • Here is your room. 這是你的房間!(第111頁)
  • This is impressive. 這真是令人印象深刻!(第112頁)
  • This is great. 太好了!(第113頁)
  • Congratulations. 恭喜!(第114頁)
  • Sucks. 糟透了!(第116頁)
  • You're telling me. 還用你說!(第117頁)
  • She's kind of crazy. 她有點瘋狂。(第118頁)
  • You're afraid of dark-ness, aren't you? 你很怕黑,對嗎?(第119頁)
  • What's wrong? 怎麼啦?(第120頁)
  • Home, sweet home. 真是甜蜜的家啊!(第121頁)
  • Sorry? 你說什麼?(第122頁)
  • It's a long story. 說來話長!(第123頁)
  • Let's just say you're right. 也許你是對的!(第124頁)
  • You can say that again! 你說的沒錯!(第125頁)
  • Who is in charge here? 誰是這裡的負責人?(第126頁)
  • Someone took the key. 有人拿走鑰匙了!(第127頁)
  • Any problem? 有問題嗎?(第128頁)
  • Come over here, please. 請過來這裡!(第129頁)
  • You promise? 你保證?(第130頁)
  • I promise. 我保證。(第131頁)
  • Thank you for being here with me. 謝謝你來陪我!(第132頁)
  • You're my best friend. 你是我的好朋友耶!(第133頁)
  • I can't figure it out. 我實在想不透!(第134頁)
  • I know. 我知道啦!(第135頁)
  • I knew it. 我早就知道!(第137頁)
  • Don't try to deny it. 不要想要否認喔!(第139頁)
  • No, I guess. 我猜沒有吧!(第140頁)
  • Could you just go away? 能請你離開嗎?(第141頁)
  • It's not what you think. 事情不是你所想的那樣!(第143頁)
  • Have a drink. 去喝杯酒吧!(第144頁)
  • For example? 例如什麼?(第145頁)
  • I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。(第147頁)
  • That's a good idea. 好主意!(第148頁)
  • Of course! 當然!(第149頁)
  • Of course not. 當然沒有!(第150頁)
  • Absolutely. 無庸置疑!(第152頁)
  • I don't think so. 沒有吧!(第153頁)
  • You're good. 你真是棒!(第154頁)
  • How are you? 你好嗎?(第155頁)
  • I haven't seen you in sges! 好久不見了!(第156頁)
  • What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?(第157頁)
  • What have you been up to? 你最近在忙些什麼事?(第158頁)
  • It's nice seeing you. 真高興遇見你!(第159頁)
  • It's been nice talking to you. 很高興和你聊天!(第160頁)
  • I'm afraid I have to be going. 恐怕我該走了!(第162頁)
  • We have some catching up to do. 我們可以好好聊一聊!(第163頁)
  • Why don't we get some coffee somewhere? 我們何不找個地方喝杯咖啡?(第164頁)
  • What a surprise. 好巧啊!(第166頁)
  • I'm on my way. 我正在去的路上。(第168頁)
  • I'm on my way home. 我正在回家的路上。(第169頁)
  • I'm on my way back to New York. 我正在要回紐約的路上。(第170頁)
  • It's freezing today. 今天真的冷斃了!(第171頁)
  • That's news to me. 這可是新聞呢!(第172頁)
  • You what? 你說什麼?(第173頁)
  • It's your own fault. 這是你自己造成的錯誤!(第174頁)
  • Don't blame yourself. 不要自責!(第175頁)
  • No, why? 不會啊!為什麼這麼問?(第176頁)
  • They're nothing special. 沒什麼特別啦!(第177頁)
  • This is nothing. 這沒什麼啦!(第178頁)
  • I can't put it down. 我欲罷不能!(第179頁)
  • Very much. 的確是非常!(第180頁)
  • By the way, I'm Jim. 對了,我叫吉姆。(第182頁)
  • Have you ever been to New York? 你有來過紐約嗎?(第184頁)
  • The entire thing was a joke. 這整件事真是個笑話!(第185頁)
  • I didn't insult you. 我無意冒犯你!(第186頁)
  • It isn't getting any better. 事情並沒有好轉,對嗎。(第187頁)
  • I guess so. 我想是吧!(第189頁)
  • I'm afraid so. 恐怕是如此!(第191頁)
  • Sounds great. 聽起來不錯耶!(第192頁)
  • Where are you off to? 你要去哪裡?(第195頁)
  • Have fun. 好好玩!(第196頁)
  • I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。(第197頁)
  • Are you gaining weight? 你是不是變胖了?(第198頁)
  • You're in great shape. 你的身材看起來很棒耶!(第200頁)
  • I'll treat. 我請客!(第202頁)
  • How about you? 你呢?(第204頁)
  • What about you? 你呢?(第206頁)
  • What about having a pizza first? 你看要不要先吃點比薩?(第207頁)
  • Never mind. 不要緊!(第209頁)
  • No one knows. 沒有人知道。(第211頁)
  • The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。(第212頁)
  • Not yet. 還沒!(第213頁)
  • Good morning. 早安。(第214頁)
  • Good evening. 晚安!(第215頁)
  • Good night. 晚安。(第216頁)
  • How was your day? 你今天過得如何?(第217頁)
  • How was your summer? 你的暑假過得好嗎?(第218頁)
  • How's it going? 事情順利嗎?(第219頁)
  • Why don't you take a break? 你何不休息一下?(第220頁)
  • I'm worn out! 我累壞了!(第221頁)
  • I'm great. 我很好。(第222頁)
  • Not bad. 還不錯!(第223頁)
  • So far, so good. 目前還不錯。(第224頁)
  • Take care! 保重!(第225頁)
  • You have the wrong number. 你打錯電話了!(第226頁)
  • I'm gonna be late for work. 我上班快要遲到了。(第227頁)
  • I'm supposed to be there at noon. 我應該在中午要到那裡。(第228頁)
  • It's supposed to be good. 應該會不錯!(第229頁)
  • What time is it? (現在)幾點了?(第230頁)
  • What day is today? 今天星期幾?(第231頁)
  • Damn it. 可惡!(第232頁)
  • I'll let you know. 我會讓你知道!(第233頁)
  • Fine with me. 我可以!(第234頁)
  • A few of us are getting together. 我們一些人要聚會。(第235頁)
  • I don't know about it. 我沒想過這個問題。(第236頁)
  • I have never thought of it. 我從沒有想過這個問題!(第237頁)
  • Good luck! 祝你好運!(第238頁)
  • Shut up! 閉嘴!(第239頁)
  • Slow down! 慢點!(第240頁)
  • Hurry up. 快一點!(第241頁)
  • Me, too. 我也是!(第242頁)
  • So do I. 我也一樣。(第243頁)
  • Me neither. 我也不。(第245頁)
  • Take it easy. 別緊張!(第246頁)
  • Are you going out with Jim? 你今天晚上要和吉姆出去嗎?(第247頁)
  • I haven't made up my mind. 我還沒有決定!(第249頁)
  • maybe we will. 也許我們會!(第250頁)
  • Thank you very much. 非常謝謝你!(第251頁)
  • Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。(第252頁)
  • Thanks for asking. 還是謝謝你的邀請。(第253頁)
  • As soon as possible! 越快越好!(第255頁)
  • Be careful! 當心點!(第256頁)
  • Onion, pleass. 我要點洋蔥,謝謝!(第258頁)
  • Which way is the post of-fice? 到郵局要走哪條路?(第260頁)
  • We're looking for a place to have lunch. 我們要找個地方吃午餐。(第261頁)
  • That's all I need. 我就要這些。(第262頁)
  • Here comes my bus. 我等的公車來了。(第264頁)
  • I have to catch a plane. 我要趕搭飛機。(第265頁)
  • Time is running out. 沒時間了。(第266頁)
  • Well done! 幹得好!(第268頁)
  • Do me a favor, OK? 幫個忙,好嗎?(第269頁)
  • Tell her I'll call her back after 3. 告訴她我三點鐘之後會回電話給她。(第271頁)
  • Do you mind? 你介意嗎?(第272頁)
  • Do I have to? 非這麼做不可嗎?(第273頁)
  • What a pity! 太遺憾了!(第274頁)
  • What do you think? 你怎麼認為?(第275頁)
  • Believe it or not! 信不信由你!(第276頁)
  • You're unbelievable. 你真是令人感到訝異!(第277頁)
  • Are you sure? 你確定嗎?(第278頁)
  • I'll take the bus. 我會搭公車。(第279頁)
  • Any day will do. 哪一天都行!(第280頁)
  • Any time. 不客氣!(第281頁)
  • After you. 您先請。(第282頁)
  • Come on. 趕快!(第283頁)
  • Do I make myself clear? 我說得夠清楚了嗎?(第284頁)
  • I have something to tell you. 我有事要告訴你。(第285頁)
  • I quit! 我不幹了!(第286頁)
  • I have no choice. 我別無選擇。(第287頁)
  • I'm here on vacation. 我是來這裡度假的!(第288頁)
  • What's the rush? 你在趕什麼?(第289頁)
  • It's hard to tell. 很難說!(第290頁)
  • Don't count on me. 別指望我。(第292頁)
  • Not anymore. 不再是了!(第293頁)
  • It's over now. 現在事情都結束了!(第294頁)
  • I hope so. 希望如此。(第295頁)
  • I have been told. 我已經被告知了。(第296頁)
  • I heard about that. 我聽說了。(第297頁)
  • You'll never find out. 你永遠不會知道的!(第298頁)
  • Here you are. 給你。(第299頁)
  • Hold on. 等一等。(第300頁)
  • I'm sick of it. 這件事真是煩透了!(第301頁)
  • I can't afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。(第303頁)
  • I really worry about you. 我真的很擔心你!(第304頁)
  • I hope I didn't do it. 真希望我沒做那件事。(第305頁)
紙本書 NT$ 299
單本電子書
NT$ 209

點數租閱 20點
租期14天
今日租書可閱讀至2019-11-01
還沒安裝 HyRead 3 嗎?馬上免費安裝~
QR Code