本書有DRM加密保護,需使用HyRead閱讀軟體開啟
  • 每日一句生活英語 [有聲書]
  • 點閱:736
  • 作者: 雅典英研所編著
  • 出版社:雅典文化
  • 出版年:2011[民100]
  • 集叢名:行動學習:7
  • ISBN:978-986-6282-42-3 ; 986-6282-42-2
  • 格式:PDF
  • 版次:初版
  • 附註:主要內容中英對照
租期14天 今日租書可閱讀至2019-11-02

Everyday English,每日一句生活英語,結合常用英語,讓你吸收容易,學習Don't worry!

精選常用生活英語,撘配使用說明及生活情境對話,讓你輕鬆聽懂並且說出外國人,也天天使用的超好用英文喔!

  • Chapter 1 一般對話常用問句(第27頁)
    • 1. Anybody home? 有人在家嗎?(第28頁)
    • 2. Anything else? 還有其他問題嗎?(第29頁)
    • 3. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?(第30頁)
    • 4. Are you crazy? 你瘋了嗎?(第31頁)
    • 5. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑嗎?(第32頁)
    • 6. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?(第33頁)
    • 7. Are you seeing someone? 你最近有心儀的人嗎?(第34頁)
    • 8. Are you serious? 你是認真的嗎?(第35頁)
    • 9. Are you sure? 你確定嗎?(第36頁)
    • 10. Are you ready? 你準備好了嗎?(第37頁)
    • 11. Can I take a rain check? 我可以改期嗎?(第38頁)
    • 12. Can you speak up? 你可以說大聲一點嗎?(第39頁)
    • 13. Could you do me a favor? 你能幫我一下嗎?(第40頁)
    • 14. Do I have to? 我一定要這麼做嗎?(第41頁)
    • 15. Do you have the time? 現在幾點?(第42頁)
    • 16. Do you have time? 你有空嗎?(第43頁)
    • 17. Do you mind? 你介意嗎?(第44頁)
    • 18. Do you drink? 你喝酒嗎?(第45頁)
    • 19. Does it work? 那有用嗎?(第46頁)
    • 20. Don't you know? 你不知道嗎?(第47頁)
    • 21. Feel better? 有好點嗎?(第48頁)
    • 22. Guess what? 猜猜看?(第49頁)
    • 23. How about that? 你覺得那個如何呢?(第50頁)
    • 24. How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這麼說?(第51頁)
    • 25. How come? 為什麼?(第52頁)
    • 26. How could you do this yo me? 你怎麼可以這樣對我呢?(第53頁)
    • 27. How do you feel? 你感覺如何?(第54頁)
    • 28. How long does it take? 那要花多久的時間呢?(第55頁)
    • 29. How much? 多少錢?(第56頁)
    • 30. How've you been lately? 最近過得如何?(第57頁)
    • 31. How's it going? 一切都還好嗎?(第58頁)
    • 32. Is it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?(第59頁)
    • 33. Is that clear? 這樣清楚嗎?(第60頁)
    • 34. Is that so? 是這樣嗎?(第61頁)
    • 35. Is that yours? 那是你的嗎?(第62頁)
    • 36. Is there anything wrong? 有什麼問題嗎?(第63頁)
    • 37. May I? 我可以嗎?(第64頁)
    • 38. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?(第65頁)
    • 39. May I help you? 我可以幫你嗎?(第66頁)
    • 40. Really? 真的嗎?(第67頁)
    • 41. So what? 那又如何?(第68頁)
    • 42. That can't be right, can it? 那不可能是對的,是嗎?(第69頁)
    • 43. What are you doing? 你在做什麼?(第70頁)
    • 44. What can I do for you? 我可以幫你什麼嗎?(第71頁)
    • 45. What day is today? 今天星期幾?(第72頁)
    • 46. What did you say? 你剛說什麼?(第73頁)
    • 47. What do you do? 你是做什麼工作?(第74頁)
    • 48. What do you mean? 你是指什麼意思?(第75頁)
    • 49. What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?(第76頁)
    • 50. What does it do? 這個有甚麼用?(第77頁)
    • 51. What does that mean? 那是什麼意思?(第78頁)
    • 52. What happened? 發生什麼事?(第79頁)
    • 53. What have I done? 我做了什麼?(第80頁)
    • 54. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事?(第81頁)
    • 55. What's the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?(第82頁)
    • 56. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?(第83頁)
    • 57. What's wrong? 怎麼了?(第84頁)
    • 58. What's your problem? 你是怎麼回事啊?(第85頁)
    • 59. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?(第86頁)
    • 60. What were you thinking? 你在想什麼啊?(第87頁)
    • 61. What would you like? 你想要什麼?(第88頁)
    • 62. What would you say? 你覺得怎樣?(第89頁)
    • 63. Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?(第90頁)
    • 64. Who do you think you are talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?(第91頁)
    • 65. Who's calling? 是哪一位?(第92頁)
    • 66. Who knows? 誰知道?(第93頁)
    • 67. Who says? 誰說的?(第94頁)
    • 68. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?(第95頁)
    • 69. Whose turn? 輪到誰?(第96頁)
    • 70. Which wouid you prefer? 你喜歡哪一個?(第97頁)
    • 71. Why not? 為什麼不呢?/有何不同?(第98頁)
  • Chapter 2 一般對話常用答句(第99頁)
    • 72. A one-way ticket, please. 請給我一張單程票。(第100頁)
    • 73. After you! 你先請!(第101頁)
    • 74. All right! 好吧!/好的。/很好,沒事。(第102頁)
    • 75. Any day will do. 哪一天都行。(第103頁)
    • 76. As above. 如前述所言/同上。(第104頁)
    • 77. ASAP(=As soon as possoble) 僅快(第105頁)
    • 78. Be careful! 小心!(第106頁)
    • 79. Be my guest. 我請你。(第107頁)
    • 80. Be quiet. 安靜。(第108頁)
    • 81. Behave yourself. 檢點些吧!(第109頁)
    • 82. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!(第110頁)
    • 83. Bingo! 你猜對了!(第111頁)
    • 84. Bottoms up! 乾杯!(第112頁)
    • 85. Call me. 打給我。(第113頁)
    • 86. Certainly! 當然!(第114頁)
    • 87. Check it out! 去看一看吧!(第115頁)
    • 88. Come on! 來吧!(第116頁)
    • 89. Control yourself! 克制一下!(第117頁)
    • 90. Count me in. 算我一份。(第118頁)
    • 91. Easy come, easy go. 來的容易,去得也快。(第119頁)
    • 92. Excuse me. 對不起,你可以再說一次嗎?/借過。(第120頁)
    • 93. Face the music. 面對現實。(第121頁)
    • 94. Fasten your seat belt. 繫好你的安全帶。(第122頁)
    • 95. First come, first served. 先到先得。(第123頁)
    • 96. Follow me. 跟我來。(第124頁)
    • 97. Forget it. 算了。(第125頁)
    • 98. Get over yourself. 別自以為是。(第126頁)
    • 99. Get to the point. 說重點。(第127頁)
    • 100. Go ahead. 你請便。/去做吧!(第128頁)
    • 101. Go straight. 直走。(第129頁)
    • 102. Good news. 好消息。(第130頁)
    • 103. Haste makes waste. 欲速則不達。(第131頁)
    • 104. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。(第132頁)
    • 105. He came by bus. 他搭公車來。(第133頁)
    • 106. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。(第134頁)
    • 107. He is looking for a job. 他在找工作。(第135頁)
    • 108. He is my age. 他跟我同歲。(第136頁)
    • 109. Help yourself. 自行去用。(第137頁)
    • 110. Here comes the bus. 公車來了。(第138頁)
    • 111. Here you are. 給你。(第139頁)
    • 112. Hold on. 等一下。(第140頁)
    • 113. Hurry up! 快一點!(第141頁)
    • 114. I'm fine. 我很好,沒事。(第142頁)
    • 115. I'm full. 我飽了。(第143頁)
    • 116. I'm home. 我到家了。(第144頁)
    • 117. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!(第145頁)
    • 118. I'm lost. 我迷路了。(第146頁)
    • 119. I'm not sure. 我不確定。(第147頁)
    • 120. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。(第148頁)
    • 121. I'm single. 我單身。(第149頁)
    • 122. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。(第150頁)
    • 123. I doubt it. 我懷疑。(第151頁)
    • 124. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。(第152頁)
    • 125. I get the picture. 我明白了。(第153頁)
    • 126. I have a runny nose. 我一直流鼻水。(第154頁)
    • 127. I have a surprise for you. 我有一個驚喜要給你。(第155頁)
    • 128. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。(第156頁)
    • 129. I love this game. 我愛這遊戲。(第157頁)
    • 130. I made it! 我做到了!(第158頁)
    • 131. I promise. 我保證。(第159頁)
    • 132. I quit. 我不幹了。(第160頁)
    • 133. I think so. 我也這麼想。(第161頁)
    • 134. I've got yo go. 我該走了。(第162頁)
    • 135. It depends. 那要看情況。(第163頁)
    • 136. It hurts. (傷口)疼。(第164頁)
    • 137. It matters a lot to me. 那對我很重要。(第165頁)
    • 138. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。(第166頁)
    • 139. It's a deal! 一言為定!(第167頁)
    • 140. It's a long story. 說來話長。(第168頁)
    • 141. It's a piece of cake. 那真是輕而易舉。(第169頁)
    • 142. It's getting cold. 變冷了。(第170頁)
    • 143. It's raining cats and dogs. 下大雨。(第171頁)
    • 144. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。(第172頁)
    • 145. It's up to you. 看你的決定囉!(第173頁)
    • 146. It's your turn. 輪到你。(第174頁)
    • 147. I'll be along later. 我隨後就到。(第175頁)
    • 148. I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。(第176頁)
    • 149. I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。(第177頁)
    • 150. I'll do my best. 我會盡力而為。(第178頁)
    • 151. I'll fix you up. 我會幫你打點的。(第179頁)
    • 152. I'll take this please. 我要這個。(第180頁)
    • 153. I'll think about it. 我會想一想。(第181頁)
    • 154. I'll think it over. 我會好好考慮的。(第182頁)
    • 155. Just between you and me. 這是我們之間的秘密。(第183頁)
    • 156. Keep in touch! 常保聯絡。(第184頁)
    • 157. Let's call it a day. 今天到此為止吧。(第185頁)
    • 158. Let's get started. 開始幹活吧!(第186頁)
    • 159. Let's see. 讓我們看看。(第187頁)
    • 160. Let's take a break. 我們休息一下。(第188頁)
    • 161. Lufe is short. 人生苦短。(第189頁)
    • 162. Like father like son. 有其父必有其子。(第190頁)
    • 163. Make yourself at home. 甭客氣。(第191頁)
    • 164. Me, too. 我也是。(第192頁)
    • 165. Money talks. 有錢能使鬼推磨。(第193頁)
    • 166. Move forward! 往前進!(第194頁)
    • 167. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。(第195頁)
    • 168. My treat. 我請客。(第196頁)
    • 169. Never mind. 沒關係。(第197頁)
    • 170. No kidding. 我是說真的。(第198頁)
    • 171. No pain no gain. 不勞而無獲。(第199頁)
    • 172. No problem! 沒問題!(第200頁)
    • 173. Not yet. 還沒。(第201頁)
    • 174. Of course. 當然。(第202頁)
    • 175. One more chance, please. 請再給我一次機會。(第203頁)
    • 176. One more time. 在一次。(第204頁)
    • 177. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。(第205頁)
    • 178. Raise your hand, please. 請舉手。(第206頁)
    • 179. Read my lips. 你給我仔細聽好了。(第207頁)
    • 180. Right now! 就是現在!(第208頁)
    • 181. See you. 再見。(第209頁)
    • 182. Seeing is believing. 眼見為憑。(第210頁)
    • 183. She has a long face. 她的臉很臭。(第211頁)
    • 184. Slow down. 慢一點。(第212頁)
    • 185. So do I. 我也是。(第213頁)
    • 186. So far so good. 目前為止一切都還好。(第214頁)
    • 187. Sorry to interrupt you. 抱歉打擾你。(第215頁)
    • 188. Suit yourself. 隨便你。(第216頁)
    • 189. Take a look. 看一下。(第217頁)
    • 190. Take care. 保重。(第218頁)
    • 191. Thanks a lot. 多謝。(第219頁)
    • 192. That's all I need. 我就要這些。(第220頁)
    • 193. That's it. 夠了。/就是這樣了。(第221頁)
    • 194. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!(第222頁)
    • 195. That's your problem. 那是你的問題。(第223頁)
    • 196. That makes no difference. 沒什麼差別。(第224頁)
    • 197. The answer is zero. 白忙了。(第225頁)
    • 198. The price is reason-able. 價格還算合理。(第226頁)
    • 199. Things are getting better. 情況正在好轉。(第227頁)
    • 200. Think twice. 三思而後行。(第228頁)
    • 201. This way. 往這邊。(第229頁)
    • 202. Time flies. 時光飛逝。(第230頁)
    • 203. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。(第231頁)
    • 204. Time's up! 時間到!(第232頁)
    • 205. To go. 外帶。(第233頁)
    • 206. Try again. 再試一次。(第234頁)
    • 207. Turn on the light. 開燈。(第235頁)
    • 208. Turn right. 右轉。(第236頁)
    • 209. Wait a minute. 等一下!(第237頁)
    • 210. Wake up! 醒來!/起床!(第238頁)
    • 211. Whatever. 無所謂。(第239頁)
    • 212. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!(第240頁)
    • 213. Yes, I see. 是的,我懂了。(第241頁)
    • 214. You are a chicken. 你是個膽小鬼。(第242頁)
    • 215. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。(第243頁)
    • 216. You asked for it. 這是你自找的。(第244頁)
    • 217. You're all alike. 你們都是一丘之貉。/你們是同一夥的。(第245頁)
    • 218. You're so careless. 你真粗心。(第246頁)
    • 219. You can call me any time. 你可以隨時打電話給我。(第247頁)
    • 220. You've got to do something. 你必須想個法子。(第248頁)
    • 221. You need to see a doctor. 你該去看醫生。(第249頁)
    • 222. You need a workout. 你需要去運動鍛鍊一下。(第250頁)
    • 223. You never change. 江山易改,本性難移。(第251頁)
    • 224. You owe me one. 你欠我一個人情。(第252頁)
  • Chapter 3 表達身心情緒狀態用語(第253頁)
    • 225. Cut it out. 省省吧。/停止,別鬧了。(第254頁)
    • 226. Don't be that way! 別這樣!(第255頁)
    • 227. Don't bother me! 別煩我!(第256頁)
    • 228. Don't give me that! 少來這套!(第257頁)
    • 229. Don't go too far. 別太過分。(第258頁)
    • 230. Don't nag me! 別對我碎碎唸!(第259頁)
    • 231. Don't talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!(第260頁)
    • 232. Don't touch me! 別碰我!(第261頁)
    • 233. Get lost. 滾開!(第262頁)
    • 234. Get off my case. 別管我。(第263頁)
    • 235. Get out of my face! 從我面前消失!(第264頁)
    • 236. Give me a break. 饒了我吧。(第265頁)
    • 237. How dare you! 你敢!(第266頁)
    • 238. I'm all in. 我累到筋疲力竭。(第267頁)
    • 239. I'm all thumbs! 我真是笨手笨腳!(第268頁)
    • 240. I'm fed up with my work! 我受夠我這個工作了!(第269頁)
    • 241. I'm so sorry. 我很抱歉。(第270頁)
    • 242. I'm what I am. 我就是我。(第271頁)
    • 243. I can't take it anymore! 我受不了了!(第272頁)
    • 244. I don't want to hear it! 我不想聽!(第273頁)
    • 245. I do. 我願意。(第274頁)
    • 246. I got goose bumps. 我都起雞皮疙瘩了。(第275頁)
    • 247. I hate you! 我討厭你!(第276頁)
    • 248. I have a headache. 我頭痛。(第277頁)
    • 249. I have a stomache. 我肚子痛。(第278頁)
    • 250. I have a toothache. 我牙齒痛。(第279頁)
    • 251. I've lost my appetite. 我沒食慾。(第280頁)
    • 252. I love you! 我愛你!(第281頁)
    • 253. It's incredible! 真是不可思議!(第282頁)
    • 254. It's amazing! 真是太令人驚訝了!(第283頁)
    • 255. It surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。(第284頁)
    • 256. I'll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會原諒你!(第285頁)
    • 257. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!(第286頁)
    • 258. Knock it off. 少來這一套。/別鬧了。(第287頁)
    • 259. Leave me alone. 走開。(第288頁)
    • 260. Let go. 放手。(第289頁)
    • 261. Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!(第290頁)
    • 262. Look what you've done! 看看你都做了些什麼!(第291頁)
    • 263. Mind your own business. 少管閒事。(第292頁)
    • 264. My God! 我的天哪!(第293頁)
    • 265. Shame on you! 你真是丟臉!(第294頁)
    • 266. Shut up! 閉嘴!(第295頁)
    • 267. Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!(第296頁)
    • 268. Stop fooling around! 別再混了!(第297頁)
    • 269. Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇去吧!(第298頁)
    • 270. That's it! 夠了!/就是這樣了!(第299頁)
    • 271. That's terrible! 真糟糕!(第300頁)
    • 272. What a pity! 真是可惜!(第301頁)
    • 273. What the heck! 管它的!(第302頁)
    • 274. What a shame! 真可惜!(第303頁)
    • 275. Watch out! 當心!(第304頁)
    • 276. You're a jerk! 你這個混蛋!(第305頁)
    • 277. You crack me up. 你把我笑死了。(第306頁)
    • 278. You crossed the line. 你太過分了。(第307頁)
    • 279. You deserev it! 活該!/你應得的!(第308頁)
    • 280. You have a lot of nerve. 你臉皮真厚。(第309頁)
    • 281. You make me sick! 你真讓我感到噁心!(第310頁)
    • 282. You piss me off. 你氣死我了。(第311頁)
    • 283. You set me up! 你出賣我!(第312頁)
    • 284. You're headed for trouble. 你會惹上麻煩。(第313頁)
  • Chapter 4 表達支持、讚美或安慰用語(第314頁)
    • 285. Cheer up! 振作點!(第315頁)
    • 286. Congratulations! 恭喜!(第316頁)
    • 287. Don't give up! 別放棄!(第317頁)
    • 288. Don't sweat it! 別緊張!(第318頁)
    • 289. Don't take it so hard. 別看得太嚴重。(第319頁)
    • 290. Don't worry. 別擔心。(第320頁)
    • 291. Don't yell at me! 別對我大吼大叫!(第321頁)
    • 292. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!(第322頁)
    • 293. Give it a try! 試看看吧!(第323頁)
    • 294. God bless you! 願上帝保佑你!(第324頁)
    • 295. Good luck! 祝你好運!(第325頁)
    • 296. Grow up! 成熟點吧!(第326頁)
    • 297. Have a good time! 玩得愉快啊!(第327頁)
    • 298. I'm on your side. 我支持你。(第328頁)
    • 299. I'm proud of you! 我以你為榮!(第329頁)
    • 300. I agree. 我同意。(第330頁)
    • 301. I can't agree with you more. 我非常同意你說的。(第331頁)
    • 302. I just want to help you. 我只是想幫你而已。(第332頁)
    • 303. I know you can do it. 我相信你可以的。(第333頁)
    • 304. Indeed. 的確。(第334頁)
    • 305. It's worth a try. 值得一試。(第335頁)
    • 306. Just do it! 做就是了。(第336頁)
    • 307. Keep it up! 堅持下去!(第337頁)
    • 308. Keep the change. 不用找了。(第338頁)
    • 309. Keep your pants on. 沉住氣,忍耐點。(第339頁)
    • 310. Let it be! 就讓它去吧!(第340頁)
    • 311. Not bad. 還不賴。(第341頁)
    • 312. Seize the time. 把握時間。(第342頁)
    • 313. Take it easy. 放輕鬆。(第343頁)
    • 314. Take your time. 別急,慢慢來。(第344頁)
    • 315. Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。(第345頁)
    • 316. That's a good idea. 那真是個好主意。(第346頁)
    • 317. That's so kind of you. 你真好。(第347頁)
    • 318. That sounds great! 那聽起來不錯啊!(第348頁)
    • 319. Well done! 做得好!/全熟。(第349頁)
    • 320. You're looking sharp! 你看上去真棒。(第350頁)
    • 321. You bet! 你說得對!(第351頁)
    • 322. You did a good job. 你做得非常好。(第352頁)
    • 323. You did right. 你做得對。(第353頁)
    • 324. You have my word. 我會遵守承諾。(第354頁)
    • 325. You impress me! 你讓我印象深刻!(第355頁)
    • 326. You really helped me out! 你真的幫了我!(第356頁)
  • Chapter 5 表達否定、拒絕或命令之意用語(第357頁)
    • 327. Don't be a stranger. 別裝不熟。(第358頁)
    • 328. Don't be so childish. 別幼稚了。(第359頁)
    • 329. Don't be so mean! 別太尖酸刻薄。(第360頁)
    • 330. Don't beat around the bush. 別拐彎抹角。(第361頁)
    • 331. Don't fall for it! 別上當!(第362頁)
    • 332. Don't fish in troubled water. 別混水摸魚。(第363頁)
    • 333. Don't judge a person by his appearance. 別以貌取人。(第364頁)
    • 334. Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。(第365頁)
    • 335. Don't look at me like that. 別這樣看著我。(第366頁)
    • 336. Don't look down on me. 別看不起我。(第367頁)
    • 337. Don't make fun of me. 別開我玩笑。(第368頁)
    • 338. Don't move! 不准動!(第369頁)
    • 339. Don't waste your breath. 別浪費力氣了。(第370頁)
    • 340. I'm not interested. 我沒興趣。(第371頁)
    • 341. I'm not sure I can do it. 這事我恐怕做不了。(第372頁)
    • 342. I can't afford it. 我負擔不起。(第373頁)
    • 343. I can't help it. 我沒辦法。(第374頁)
    • 344. I can't walt! 我已經等不及了!(第375頁)
    • 345. I decline. 我拒絕。(第376頁)
    • 346. I didn't mean it. 我不是故意的。(第377頁)
    • 347. I don't believe what you said. 我不相信你說的。(第378頁)
    • 348. I don't care. 我不在乎。(第379頁)
    • 349. I don't think so. 我不這麼覺得。(第380頁)
    • 350. I don't understand. 我不懂。(第381頁)
    • 351. I have no idea. 我不知道。(第382頁)
    • 352. I haven't decided yet. 我還沒決定。(第383頁)
    • 353. It doesn't matter. 那不重要。(第384頁)
    • 354. It doesn't make sense. 這不合理。(第385頁)
    • 355. It's no big deal. 沒什麼大不了。(第386頁)
    • 356. It's not my fault. 那不是我的錯。(第387頁)
    • 357. No more excuses. 別找藉口。(第388頁)
    • 358. No one knows. 沒人知道。(第389頁)
    • 359. No peeking. 不准偷看。(第390頁)
    • 360. No way. 不行。(第391頁)
    • 361. That doesn't count. 那不算數。(第392頁)
    • 362. That's impossible! 那是不可能的!(第393頁)
    • 363. That's not fair. 那不公平。(第394頁)
    • 364. You have no chance. 你沒有機會了。(第395頁)
    • 365. You shouldn't have done that! 你真不該那樣做!(第396頁)
  • Chapter 6 每日一句重點字彙總整理(第397頁)
紙本書 NT$ 280
單本電子書
NT$ 196

點數租閱 20點
租期14天
今日租書可閱讀至2019-11-02
還沒安裝 HyRead 3 嗎?馬上免費安裝~
QR Code