Singing For Dummies, 2nd Edition, helps readers not only develop their innate singing skills, but also take their singing to the next level. The revised edition includes 25 percent new and updated material, including details on belting (defined by some as yelling on key, a common practice that raises concerns about ruining the singers voice), singing and sitting (including singing with an instrument and learning how this change in posture and breathing affects the voice), as well as new CD tracks to keep the musical exercises up to date and relevant.
- Table of Contents(第ix頁)
- Part I: Exploring Singing Basics(第7頁)
- Part II: Improving Your Singing(第71頁)
- Part III: Advanced Techniques to Improve Your Voice(第127頁)
- Part IV: Preparing to Perform(第209頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第277頁)
- Part VI: Appendixes(第305頁)