What the book covers: the key features of QuickBooks including getting started, creating invoices and credit memos, recording a sales receipt, recording and paying bills, setting up inventory items, tracking business credit cards, printing checks, processing payroll and preparing payroll tax returns, building a budget, going online with QuickBooks, balancing accounts, generating financial reports, job estimating, billing, and tracking, simplifying tax return preparation, backing up data, and more. Updated coverage of the new version: Revised throughout to cover the latest updates and enhancements made to QuickBooks. Series features: Information presented in the straightforward but fun language that has defined the Dummies series for more than fifteen years.
- Table of Contents(第xi頁)
- Part I: Quickly into QuickBooks(第9頁)
- Part II: Daily Entry Tasks(第81頁)
- Part III: Stuff You Do from Time to Time(第203頁)
- Part IV: Housekeeping Chores(第249頁)
- Part V: The Part of Tens(第309頁)
- Part VI: Appendixes(第339頁)