What the book covers: This book walks fledgling studio artists through the equipment and steps needed to create quality audio recordings in a home studio. Covers both standalone equipment like studio-in-a-box devices, traditional recording hardware (sound boards, etc.), and simple PC set-ups. Also goes beyond many competitors by covering items like microphones and sound processors, explaining the methods for getting a quality recording, and mixing, mastering, and distributing the final product. What's new in this edition: The home recording market is constantly evolving with new tools and new techniques. This book updates its equipment listings to cover the latest recording hardware available. It also refocuses more on the home recording hobbyist who is on a budget by covering more lower-priced items. Finally, it includes more product shots and recommended set-ups to help readers get started quickly.
- Table of Contents(第xi頁)
- Part I Home Recording Studio Basics(第7頁)
- Part II Recording 101(第77頁)
- Part III Getting Ready to Record(第133頁)
- Part IV Laying Track: Starting to Record(第185頁)
- Part V Turning Your Tracks into a Finished Song(第221頁)
- Part VI The Part of Tens(第333頁)