If nature is the shelter of all creatures, we human who consider ourselves as the highest order of all living things should protect this piece of land we depend on. National Parks play the role of the core protector of ecological areas, and the staff of National Park Headquarters are the vanguard of these protectors. As nature’s gatekeeper, it takes comprehensive thinking when managing the environment, a compassionate heart to the land, and adjustment to the environment to build and manage these vast areas, which makes the location of Headquarters not only the heart of the network in handling environmental information, but also the gate that leads people toward the beauty of National Parks.
- FEATURE PROJECT Building within Nature(第4頁)
- The Door that Leads to Natur(第6頁)
- Traveling through the Time River, Indulging in the Wonderfulness of Wetland(第16頁)
- The Site Plan Blending in with the Mountains(第30頁)
- Walking in the Nature Badagang: A Grand Historical Canyon Lingered with Memories(第40頁)
National Park Quarterly is an important media for 8 national parks in Taiwan to promote the achievement of wildlife conservation, environmental education and eco-tourism. Throughout the versatile contents in depth, readers around the world are more than welcome to enjoy the beauty of national parks with handpicked photographs and artistic layout.